Vans Fall 07

doctorgnar

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flannel Eras are nicee (Minus the white ones).

Any idea as far the release date goes..?

Release dates are all posted under the pics - most of the are June 1.

Are all the Vans classics range based on the same sole?

I know I'm a US11/UK 10 in Old Skools so am I right in saying I'd be the same size in Eras/Authentics/Half Cabs/Chukkas/Slip Ons/Sk8 Hi's?

Are all the Vans classics range based on the same sole?

I know I'm a US11/UK 10 in Old Skools so am I right in saying I'd be the same size in Eras/Authentics/Half Cabs/Chukkas/Slip Ons/Sk8 Hi's?

I'm pretty sure they are. All of mine are tagged the same size and are consistent. I can't speak for half-cabs though because I don't own any.

• 4 months later...

Ok so I am in Canada and have shit for selection in terms of vans... I am looking to get a couple pairs of the plaid series in the slip ons, era and sk8 his .. can anyone direct me to a place were I can pick them up .. or anyone looking to make extra cash.. I am thinking like 15 bucks for every pair ....pm if interested ..

I woulda thought we woulda had to wait and live through the hype alot longer than 15 days. Cant wait to see what they come up with. Not a half cab fan at all so hopefully it doesnt deal with those. But that would please alot of people.

I wonder if each artist is going to do their own shoe or what...should be intresting..cant wait for this.