FS: Julian Red Cali 32x34 "ride the lightning"

mersault

sold

I just bought these on style forum from lithiumsys and, while I think they're great pants, I also think they're just a little too big.

This is the link to the original post:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=29622

These were worn by the original seller on and off for about three months before I bought them. They're still in good shape and still have a lot of wear left in them. The most obvious signs of wear are some honeycombing behind the knees and a fade on the back pocket where I assume he kept his wallet.

Having only worn them when I tried them on I am looking to get what I paid.

$65 dollars shipped within the continental U.S.

$75 dollars for international shipping

Thanks.

those must just be mislabled. i'm pretty sure they're raw. can't be ride the lightning. that's a pretty light wash, i just looked at it on the JR website. (before deathmullet put that link up...and i thought i was being a good little researcher. eh)

i'm confused too!

still, they're great jeans. free bump.

Yeah, those are raw - I looked everywhere for the "Ride the Lightning" wash - I called people in Sweden and even talked to the dude from JR - no where to be found.

I still really, really want them, so if anyone has any information about where they may be found - give it up.

welcome to the club. ive sent emails, called and pretty much shit my pants when i saw these for sale in my size.