I vote Servo2000 for 2007!

mr fluffernutter

Call me retarded but Servo for what? President? Not that I wouldn't trust him with my wife and drug stash or anything but...

Edit: sorry, just saw polyrock's post, for mod or something? Appart from Minya who are the mods anyway?

sorry.. but it's a well known fact that servo2000 cross dresses- yet he hasn't put ANY threads up on women's collections and he claims he's not "vain" so he doesn't post any WAYWT pics (but really he just doesn't want us to see him with his dresses on). how can you trust someone that isn't true to themselves?

sorry.. but it's a well known fact that servo2000 cross dresses- yet he hasn't put ANY threads up on women's collections and he claims he's not "vain" so he doesn't post any WAYWT pics (but really he just doesn't want us to see him with his dresses on). how can you trust someone that isn't true to themselves?

my point exactly. coldrice talking smack w/o formally entering the race! election season is heating up!

I promise that if I am voted Mod of Superfashion I will aggressively pursue steep taxes on all posters which will be used to improve my wardrobe, leading to more and improved WAYWT posts. This, I promise you, my constituents.

what exactly is there to mod in supertrash?

I think it is mostly so you can make fun of people, and then when they try to respond you can delete their post and make it look like people are scared of you and are afraid to respond......which will eventually lead to getting you more pussy. This is the main reason Superfuture has moderators; or so I am told.

• 1 year later...