football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Spurs have been tipped to break into the top 4 for the past few seasons. If anyone is going to break into the top 4 its villa. Spurs got all gassed up by bents preseason, but at the end of the day he's not going to replace keane or berbs. Bentley is an arsenal reject. Modric and Gio are way too small, and im not saying they wont adapt eventually but they are going to get bossed around. I think spurs will finish 6 this season.

Spurs have been tipped to break into the top 4 for the past few seasons. If anyone is going to break into the top 4 its villa. Spurs got all gassed up by bents preseason, but at the end of the day he's not going to replace keane or berbs. Bentley is an arsenal reject. Modric and Gio are way too small, and im not saying they wont adapt eventually but they are going to get bossed around. I think spurs will finish 6 this season.

Nope. Villa got the smallest squad in BPL. Injuries and loss of form will hurt them.

villa will do ok but not top four. i wouldn't be surprised if everton ended up in a relegation fight again the way their summer has gone

it's early doors for spurs, in ramos we trust. we'll see one 20+ goals striker and more coming from midfield than in the past couple years

when was the last time Everton was contending for relegation?

despite evertons crappy record in the transfer market and moyes constant moaning they should be fine shouldn't they?? cahill's still to come back and even johnson was a pretty much a bit parter when he was sold. i like the look of young vaughan too. that season when he ruptured the vein in his foot ... that was sick ... first off i thought it was a new adidas design for a boot; in all honesty. even with him, anichebe (poo player), pienaar and hibbert out they should slot into mid table fine ...

just wont be able to push on from last year like moyes would like.

i'm sure spurs will continue to slirt with stylish/ effective football like last year ... the non-threatening/ upper grasps of mid-table is where they will be stuck/ is what they will achieve depending on how optumistic a spurs fan you are. ramos might give berbatov a start this week ... fuck him if he drops bent for him; d.bent is on my ff team ... light weight/ super technical in too many places though

ps david healy what a waste of a transfer; couldnt star for leeds in the championship; couldnt score for fulham in the premiership; wont play for sunderland this season.

Hey mike, I'm joining the new york athletic club's soccer team. They play in the cosmopolitan league. Heard anything about it? Like the league or the club.

I used to play in that league maybe 3-4 years ago. 1 division teams are good, mostly european guys that can play and don't fuck around. all lower divisions were much much easier. i still have some friends playing for central park rangers. i can't play with them cause often games are the same time as premierleague and i ain't missing that.

yo no bias but hasn't given been the best premiership keeper for awhile now... since schmeichel? maybe not but i don't think it's really that much of a stretch.

short answer, no

maybe cause he plays in front of a horrible defense, you see him in action a lot more than other keepers. he's a good shot stopper but there are other areas that his height works to his disadvantage. there are probably 3-4 better goalies in the league right now.

yo no bias but hasn't given been the best premiership keeper for awhile now... since schmeichel? maybe not but i don't think it's really that much of a stretch.

As a newcastle and ireland fan I shall unbiasedly back you on this ... see opening games of premiership football ... keeping united at bay with numberous top draw saves; penalty save and then great follow up to clear.

Surely the fact the he has to put up with a non-existant defence puts him higher up the list?! He's at the top of the list along with the likes of friedel and maybe van der saar ... cech looks to be getting back some sort of form and reina still has his moments ... nothing like this though

3Y0kpT_DD6I

my man(!)

Nothing too spicy. Something about 'playing away from home' with a young lady from the local secondary school, while a wife was on the scene ... sorry doesn't really live up and its all rumours (hence the 'legendary' descriptive) from a while back.

All legal too.

Hopefully the whole berbz saga will end soon, getting really annoying now. Seems like Man U aren't too keen on the stroppy behaviour shown by Dimi lately, we might end up being stuck with him!

tbh apart from the Euros or when Russia beat England (noticed how Spurs are buying players that murked England? Modric and Pav haha) I haven't seen him play, but I heard good things.

The negative is he's coming over from the Russian League and they're mid-way through, so he won't have had a rest and could be very fatigued come Janurary..

The negative is he's coming over from the Russian League and they're mid-way through, so he won't have had a rest and could be very fatigued come Janurary..

You gotta point with that. I remember Vidic was all over the place when he signed in Jan '06.

P.S. That shit he's been talking about Manchester better not be true.

Hopefully the whole berbz saga will end soon, getting really annoying now. Seems like Man U aren't too keen on the stroppy behaviour shown by Dimi lately, we might end up being stuck with him!

it would be good if we held onto him and showed (for once) that we aren't a club that can be forced to sell. if he doesn't want to reapply himself on the pitch he can rot in the reserves for all i care

pavlyuchenko would be better in tandem with arshavin, of course if there's one thing we need more of it's attacking mids.

btw was the new format for football matters a one off? they seem to have made it into a kids show. either way i don't think i'd be able to take seeing james richardson on a weekly basis, he's a smarmy bell end of the highest order.