football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Guest umhaha84
greek%20flag.gif

Thats all i have to say.:pthey are underdogs, but they also were last ime they won.

minus the home advantage, remember korea in 2002 gotta love that home advantage lol

fuckin Spain... wow... here's hoping they don't implode like every tournament in recent history...

Didn't catch the first half though... can someone post the goals!

thanks

just seen the new response, he was onside lol

spain vs russia now, hope it's like last night's game and not the coma inducing bs france game..

*no way in hell Greece will do well this time round.

thats what all the doubters said last time they won! and yea i still think portugal is going to take it. but thats not stoping me from rooting for greece!

"Italy coach Roberto Donadoni faces the sack following a dressing room mutiny after his side lost 3-0 to Holland on Tuesday."

oh boy

and any outside chance of Ronaldo going chelsea? :P

No way! Ronnie wants to join Real, his dream club and a big club.

Chelsea is neither even if Abramovich is willing to pay so much. And Fergie had a fit when Heinze wanted to join Pool. You think he will allow Ronnie to join a big 4 rival?

Ronnie is not so enamoured with Scolari that he will follow big Phil no matter where he goes.

I was so happy to see Croatia beat Germany... and it wasn't luck either. That coach of there's is onto something... Olic is rising fast in my list of players I like for no-other-reason-than-I-like-em.

I was so happy to see Croatia beat Germany... and it wasn't luck either. That coach of there's is onto something... Olic is rising fast in my list of players I like for no-other-reason-than-I-like-em.

their coach plays guitar in some heavy metal band. he has also graduated in some thing like law or something.this is not a joke, dude is crazy

you see that lucky charm of his? He musta kissed it a dozen times on each side or somethin'

i didn't notice the charm. i kept on noticing how much he jump around acting all crazy and shit. i will definetly be watching all of croatias games now, i wonder what he does when they lose.

tqQ2Td9yZP4

he's nothing like Jose, Bilic wishes he had a gram of charisma Mourinho does :D

I think France will lose today, they were fuckin awful in their opener, they need to dramatically raise their game if they want to beat Holland imo. I think after their drubbing Italy will be raring to go, but I just have a sneaking suspicion that Romania could take second place, they seem to have some resilience - and they scored a shitload of goals in their qualifying campaign..

if i ever meet howard webb he's a dead man

LOL