football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

haha whatever... out of the two at least I hate Man U less... It's bloody confusing when you hate Chelsea but support England... since Terry is probably the only decent defender England has...

What?

How about Carragher and Rio Ferdinand?

What?

How about Carragher and Rio Ferdinand?

Carragher commits tons of fouls in the box but miraculously is never carded at all.

Rio have a calm and cool presence and is great except when he does stupid things that concedes goals for his team.

What a great analysis, he's great except when he sucks :rolleyes:

No. I meant overall he's great except when he does uncharacteristic stupid things with VDS that results in many own goals.

Unlike Bramble who sucks on a whole but have flashes and reminds us why he was previously in a big club or Nani who can produce wonder goals but still makes bad judgment calls. You can classify all that as sucking.

^

Vidic.

please don't rub it in

Im not. I live in a counrty wherein a footie national team is close to being non existent, we don't even have a domestic league!

Altho Im not English, I support ENG eversince I knew about football.

SWE are the darkhorses this season and CHK. CHK has a big chance of winning it if Mr. Bean plays his best.

Sweden will come out of the group and that's all. After that they will get one of Italy, France or Holland and they can't beat either. I wouldn't be surprised if Spain and Russia come out from the last group instead of Sweden.

CHK? You mean the Swiss? Why would they even have a chance of winning? They have home field so maybe (huge maybe) they will come out of the group but Czechs or Portugal would have to really fuck up. I'm even willing to say that Swiss might not win a game in this tournament.

Who is Mr. Bean?:confused:

Sweden will come out of the group and that's all. After that they will get one of Italy, France or Holland and they can't beat either. I wouldn't be surprised if Spain and Russia come out from the last group instead of Sweden.

CHK? You mean the Swiss? Why would they even have a chance of winning? They have home field so maybe (huge maybe) they will come out of the group but Czechs or Portugal would have to really fuck up. I'm even willing to say that Swiss might not win a game in this tournament.

Who is Mr. Bean?:confused:

Chzec Rep. My bad it shoudl be CZR. The Swiss are rubbish (sorry to the Swiss here) they only have one good player and I think his injured. (that defender from Arsenal)

Mr. Bean = Peter Chzec

Not to be an ass but CZ is used for Czech Rep. all european countries have two letter abbreviations and codes.

Petr Cech is not the problem for them. They need someone to score goals and with Baros, Koller not being able to his a barn door with a banjo they need everyone to chip in with the goals. Their strong side is the manager and their versitality. They can change the style of play on the fly and attack from different areas. It's a shame that Rosicky won't be playing, he can change the game with one strike or pass.