FS dior, d&g, levis, 6876, farhi, h&m, gravy

zakkaz

EDIT-CHECK EBAY LINK http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdontshoothemessengerQQhtZ-1

SOME ITEMS PUT HERE NOT AVAILABLE AND SOLD AGES AGO FIRST TIME ROUND. OTHER ITEMS (INC DH) HAVE BEEN RE-LISTED AND CUT PRICES

DIOR HOMME SWEATER NOE STARTING AT £100- ITEMS UNLIKELY TO BE RELISTED AND DEFINITELY WONT BE REDUCED FURTHER BECAUSE THAT WOULD TAKE THE PISS

THANKS

More to come. Will post worldwide. Price do not include shipping. Overseas (non UK) pay by paypal. Uk can pay by paypal, cash or cheque. PM me any further questions.

thanks

Brand new unworn Dior Homme v-neck wool sweater, high armholes, rear darting, raglan sleeve, superby silver detailing on the chest, instant classic and easy to wear.

Size small (pit to pit 18inches, total length 26inches)

ASKING £200

dsc00806dy9.th.jpg

dsc00807rv6.th.jpg

dsc00808lz8.th.jpg

dsc00811ca6.th.jpg

Classic navy Worker jacket from 6876. Natural, unstructed tailored jacket from s/s 06, purchased for about £150, literally not got round to wearing (still has tags), and has just sat in my cupboard. Timeless - concealed fastened buttons, 1 chest pocket, 2 lower pockets, cool and understated as you;d expect from the British street label. 100% cotton, and unlined, so perfect for summer.

Size small (total length 26.6 inches, pit to pit 20 inches)

ASKING £100

dsc00818xs9.th.jpg

dsc00821mu5.th.jpg

dsc00822qs3.th.jpg

PM me, Ill try send you better pics...., but:

- dior is slghtly darker than marl grey (but not charcoal), pics 2+4 are correct representations of the colour, and Im sure there's better pics of the sweater online, but I cant find them from any online shops at the moment.

- hoody, pic 2 is correct representation of the colour, possibly slightly brighter in the flesh

- 6876 jacket, pic 2 is the closest represtaion..its classic pure navy colour. Go to www.6876.co.uk then archive then summer 2005 I think, and its there under 'woker jacket', behind the stone coloured version of the jacket

thanks