Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

^ thats funny, i saw his avi and thought the exact same thing, scrolled down and read your post. mines the illest.

anyway, i talked to the neon coyote dudes, and they showed me their blog, which is updated way more often than their myspace. you can download their new tracks, as well as other new music. check the blog frequently for updates.

http://www.myothercomputerisasunset.blogspot.com/

here's their myspace if you missed it.

http://www.myspace.com/epicbangers

let me know what you guys think about neon coyote's old/new stuff. they currently are doing gigs around nyc. i know some of you ny du's are hooked up, if anyone would be interested in having them play somewhere or booking a gig, hit me up. thanks guise.

i'm amazed by the amount of artists neoncoyote is fucking over by sharing full EP's / entire BNR Vol. 1 collection on their blog, when they themselves are artists. kinda weird.

let's start this new fuckin mix

ill start up a thread with a poll for guidelines rules and theme for the next mix, after that we agreed on that we can get a thread in superculture.

ok tight ^ - could you post a link when you do?

ill ask them whats up with that... but somehow they get ahold of cd's way before they release. they told me they were gonna put up the new aeroplane cd on today, but it might get deleted.

full length?? i haven't even heard about that, damn. good taste though, golden bug, windsurf, hatchback, etc.