Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

i think xavier got his hand cut on the sf show that i was at BUT, he was arrested in the LA show for some reason?

also they showed gaspard being the pimpest of them all cause he dosn't get enough play in interviews hahahaha

ok so this is where we talk about the documentary? shit, i should just copy paste everything i said in the "thank god its over" thread right into this post.

now you got me all confused. i figured xavier cut his hand on shards of glass from the bottle he broke over the drunk fellas head, played the show right afterwards and the police were waiting for them after it was over...making them a couple of the most badass dudes ever to come out of france next to napoleon and jacque costeau. now i really want to know what got them arrested in whatever place it happened.

no they edited it to seem like that, the city where they got arrested in is clearly LA and he also wears white pants while he's getting arrested

at the sf concourse, which i recognize because i was there, he is wearing indigo jeans, and wears them when he smashes the bottle over the dude's head as well

Btw does anyone want to post the CD on plusrep? From what I've heard it sounds way out of control.

Edit..

The WeAreBlahBlahBlah podcast just posted 2 mixes by Midfield General and I was just giving the first one and a listen and I'm just amazed at this guy's transitions. They are just like... PERFECT every time. He really knows how to put 2 songs together in a cool way.

the justice doc was entertaining. i wish they would've had some info on them though, interviews, studio or more bus production shit. gaspard seems mad talented but its never really shown.

spaceman that altern8 remix is by hostage, hypem thet shet

scoobydoo i posted the justice live cd a few pages back. nothin different than their live show if you seen it