Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

oh my god shit was SO GOOD.

first off GHB.tv some how got GUEST DJ TIGER WOODS. I had no idea he was up on his music game like this

tigerwoodsguestdjdv5.jpg

Then fucking Danger destroyed everything of course and vanquished most (not all too bad...) sleazy high school prom looking dudes from the venue

danger1mo6.jpg

danger2xx3.jpg

Thank you ROYALEFATALE for reminding me I owe you. Seriously I got your back from now on.

EDIT: also got into his dressing room post show and touched Danger's sweaty back and shook his french hand yessssss.

oh my god shit was SO GOOD.

first off GHB.tv some how got GUEST DJ TIGER WOODS. I had no idea he was up on his music game like this

tigerwoodsguestdjdv5.jpg

Then fucking Danger destroyed everything of course and vanquished most (not all too bad...) sleazy high school prom looking dudes from the venue

danger1mo6.jpg

danger2xx3.jpg

Thank you ROYALEFATALE for reminding me I owe you. Seriously I got your back from now on.

EDIT: also got into his dressing room post show and touched Danger's sweaty back and shook his french hand yessssss.

RIDICULOUS

the crowd was fucking wack though, not nearly as crazy as philly, seemed like alot of douchebags that wandered up from downstairs and had no clue who danger or any of these guys were, even though everybody left before danger it was cool as shit having everyone up on stage with him, ps. DJ Funk's set was straight up NASTY

That fat bald dude on stage w/ the baseball ringer on was the biggest dumbass. He was pushing people aside so as not to obscure the bottom .5" of the screen or disturb danger then he'd sit there jumping up and down or grab danger whenever a photographer was near. What a cunt. I wasn't ever accosted by his sweaty ass, luckily ;o

damnnnn. danger dropping new tracks?? that sucks the crowd was like that. sometimes i think there is something very wrong about electronic music in the US when Danger can make places explode in France, then he comes to one of the biggest cities here and people clear out.

how was crookers?

It wasn't his fault, Crookers didn't finish up until like 4:00 and a lot of people thought Danger cancelled because they played out of order. Crookers tore it up, got a little weak in the middle but was a great set over all.

*edit

DJ funk was the high point of the night for me though.

what like shakira? and .. postal service?

no...

Not saying Gillis is an underground head or anything, just more samples I recognize.

like: Ice Cube, NWA, Grandmaster Flash. BDP, Of Montreal

It wasn't his fault, Crookers didn't finish up until like 4:00 and a lot of people thought Danger cancelled because they played out of order. Crookers tore it up, got a little weak in the middle but was a great set over all.

*edit

DJ funk was the high point of the night for me though.

Agree. Danger was amazing he just went on at the END END END of the night. Crookers cleared people out by playing some punk tracks and some bad shit at the end of their set, I felt bad :(

Agree. Danger was amazing he just went on at the END END END of the night. Crookers cleared people out by playing some punk tracks and some bad shit at the end of their set, I felt bad :(

true true, i heard some kind of search and destroy metallica shit from crookers there at the end of their set, i knew i should've brought my DSLR, this is the BEST picture i could get from my shitty cell phone

img00098yc3.jpg

just to let you guys know this girl talk album i dl'ed is a FAKE, it starts w/ a mashup of linkin park and flo rida, shit is a fucking FAKE! to dl the real one, go to www.myspace.com/girltalkmusic and you can pay whatever you want for it, you can even not pay if you don't want to...but i'm an honest man, anyways, this is the real album

i just read danger and spitzer are doing another show on wednesday at bodega in brooklyn. fuckkk. i hate you nyc.

Yup, check out chiefmags myspace for flyer info. Should be a lot more enjoyable than Webster Hall if only because I won't be about to pass out.

this is exactly what I needed right now.

Erol Alkan presents Disco 300

"i've put together a 80 minute mix of some disco vibes which are lighting up my stratosphere. i began mixing it up just for my own selfish ipod needs during a day off i had at christmas and only recently got round to finishing due to album commitments. most of the tracks are re-edited in some form or over, and i splashed some moody synth drizzle over some of the beats. i got another hour of this mix sitting about, dunno, i maybe save it for another edition. would love to play club sets more like this, who knows, maybe i will... anyone wanna do a party?".

rediculous shit.

http://www.divshare.com/download/4813224-5d1