Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

can anyone guide me in the right direction regarding electro.. im a newb so obviously im a fan of justice. i looked into other ed banger artists and im not so huge on mehdi, kavinsky, etc (seen em all live). im a big fan of yuksek (even though its impossible to find material on the web). i just like electro thats heavy with the synth (think phantom, genesis, etc).

thanks!

can anyone guide me in the right direction regarding electro.. im a newb so obviously im a fan of justice. i looked into other ed banger artists and im not so huge on mehdi, kavinsky, etc (seen em all live). im a big fan of yuksek (even though its impossible to find material on the web). i just like electro thats heavy with the synth (think phantom, genesis, etc).

thanks!

look up The Toxic Avenger, imo he manage the dist sound way better than justice. he made some really good songs and his remix on song 2 is hard to beat.

since you know ed banger i guess you already heard sebastiAn? in case not, do it. no one in ed banger could compete with him live.

Guest jmatsu

thanks!

i love yuksek. his shit is very easy to find on the net. you just gotta try alittle harder. you'll def find some.

go buy the new steve aoki cd and you'll be able to show off to corny whit bitches, and possibly get your cock sucked.

cmon bitches i want to hear what u all think

you missed the hype about danger on pages 65 and around there. he's doing some real dope stuff, i love all of it.

funny shit about aoki too, he's such a bitch. there's an 8+ page thread on the erol board about how much he sucks. this album he's coming out with too... it's basically just bullshit reedits of remixes right?

Has the rejected fabriclive mix been posted yet? Apparantly Fabric didn't like the final product. Here it is:

http://www.zshare.net/download/637057940ddb28/

01 Sparks – Tryouts For The Human Race – Virgin

02 Rondo Veneziano – La Serenissima - Universal

03 Goblin – Tenebrae - Cinevox

04 Daft Punk – Ouverture - Virgin

05 Surkin – Next Of Kin – Institubes

06 Symbolone – Love Juice - SymbolOne

07 Korgis – Everybodys Gotta Learn Sometimes – Angel Air

08 Midnight Juggernauts – Ending Of An Era – Mindight Juggernauts

09 The Paradise Ft Romauld – In Love With You – Vulture

10 Justice – TTHHEE PPAARRTTYY (Acapella) – Ed Banger

11 Chic – Everybody Dance – Atlantic

12 Frankie Valli – Who Loves You – Warners

13 Das Pop – Underground – Das Pop

14 Julien Clerc – Quand Je Joue – EMI

15 Daniel Balavoine – Vivre Ou Survivre – Barclay

16 Richard Sanderson – Reality - Barclay

17 Zoot Woman – Grey Day – Wall Of Sound

18 Fucking Champs – Thor Is Like Immortal – Drag City

19 The Rave – Mother – The Rave

20 Fancy – You Never Know - Fancy

21 Frank Stallone – Far From Over - Universal

22 Sheila – Misery – Warners

23 Todd Rundgren – International Feel - Warners

ratatat, the knife, the rapture (especially circa echoes, i don't truly love the new one), róisín murphy, herbert, sally shapiro, midnight juggernauts, plus obvious stuff like klaxons, justice and daft punk

i guess like half of that stuff doesn't even count?

I've gone on about her for a while but her album doesn't get old. Ever.

to sean:

you said you were working on some steezy stuff - whens it drop? remember, sufu first, rest of the internet later.

if diplo didnt suck this would be totally rad

also, my friend and i finalized our plan to become bigger than justice tonight

we're going to buy better laptops than theyve got

its gonna be mental

it better be. i look to sufu to be an amalgam of all the best shit in the universe in terms of electro-house and bs like that.