what are some jeans with good whiskers?

harvardpark617

welcome....

1) Use the search funtion (if you are too lazy use the "Small questions thread")

2) Read the denim encyclopedia (if you are too lazy use the "Small questions thread")

3) Always expect to get flamed

Now to your question...

I find it that APCs and Nudies produce some hella nice fades pretty easily.. But there are a lot of other jeans which produce unique fades with long wears... (Holy Grail Eternals)..

Have a good one..

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=20161

Just go through and look at picks of peoples jeans search before and after thread there are nice pics there.

This thread could probably also be closed. One thing you will hear reiterated is to use the search function before posting new threads or questions. Enjoy the forum. :D

Edwin has produced some nice pre-distressed ones... One of the SuFu gals has some nice ones, which has occured a couple of times in the WAYWT...

in raw denim they come when you sit on chairs or ride a bicycle or do squat motions... its a natural thing, just like combs and traintracks...

For pre-distressed don't forget about omnigod, they have really nice pre-fades.

As for whiskers, i find my new standards have the best whiskers out of all my raw denim. I don't know why but i can't get the same results with other brands.