Anime / Manga

englandmj7

has anybody read the raw Golden boy II manga?

can anybody here speak japanese? lol

I heard it sucked compared to the original, which is really disappointing since I loved the anime/dubs.

have you read the later manga chapters from the first run? shits so warped i stopped reading

finally watched Paprika after a few people told me to watch it - blew my mind away.

gonna start watching Ergo Proxy tonight - a friend highly recommended me to watch it. looked at the trailer and it looked good.

have you guys watched that? is it good?

Sitting here watching Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas and Blue Exorcist. Saint Seiya is so much like the original it feels dated but whenever a Gold Saint does an Ultimate Move i giggle a little.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

in my mind mickey rourke shld play oldboy

that's actually a good suggestion but if they change the story then there's no point in doing it at all. I mean that movie sorta got me into watching more foreign films when i first saw it back in 06' so for them to ruin it would just do it injustice

• 2 weeks later...
Just started watching yesterday. Everything about this series is solid: the story is excellent, the art is beautiful, the acting and music is great too.

2ngsqqo.jpg

Is that PLANETES? I recommended that one months ago on this thread. It's very subtle, and it's about the characters and their lives. It's more like a slice-of-life storyline except it takes place in space! Also the storyline speeds up and gets MUCH more interesting towards the end ;)

Is that PLANETES? I recommended that one months ago on this thread. It's very subtle, and it's about the characters and their lives. It's more like a slice-of-life storyline except it takes place in space! Also the storyline speeds up and gets MUCH more interesting towards the end ;)

Subtle is perfect in describing this series. I'm a sucker for just about anything Sci-Fi related and this series has felt more real to me than anything I've seen with a setting in space. It's future does not have the excitement and fantasy of Gundam, but a mundane, troubled place in which we view the character's daily annoyances. Space travel is possible, but extremely limited. A trip to the moon still takes several days.