waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

what kind of hoodie is your cat wearing? i want it.

this is kind of a bad photo, but this hoodie turns my dog into an apple.

you can get them in japan at a store called 'pet paradise'.

458088332_fe41be78ff_m.jpg

Guest jeffvyain

jgf432.jpg

calling it an early night. going skydiving tomorrow morning if the weather agrees.

excuse messy room, but lately, i haven't given a shit...been more worried about graduating

Went to Hubbard St Diner for breakfast with an old friend this morning. Had a huge-ass omlette and a root beer.

On the way home, took a detour into an old neighborhood built next to the woods. Saw some neighbors on a stroll.

458860773_71be5ffcba.jpg

Stopped at a random park. They have spartan but clean restrooms.

458851343_3fb84b4bd9.jpg

There was another group of people in the park too. And that is how I became a Madison Area Weed Warrior, protecting our environment from wild parsley and garlic mustard pulling one weed at a time.

The end.

458839376_65898cfcf1.jpg

DANCE video WAYWT

mXGgpxrmRgU

Static version:

456704990_1017b8fbec_d.jpg

D&G

Diesel

AAxTransformers

H&M

ES Fulton

Chucks

WTF is that?

Is this an American thing because this is some of the cheesiest crap and cringe worthy material to hit Sufu.

No balls licking for me here.

pure cheese.

I think you missed the whole point of it.
That seems like a random way to choose a screen name for a fashion forum.

Good thing you weren't reading a book by :

http://www.philipkdick.com/aa_biography.html

Nice points choice genes. I think people start to know forum members based on their body of work (info, witty remarks, fits). Post enough good fits and witty remarks and you've got a pretty likeable person. Cheap is a funny and nice guy and his outfits are good (it helps that he's a good looking guy too), who doesn't take himself too seriously. So it's always easy to compliment such a person cause you feel like you know him. Shit, i think i just rode his dick....oh wells! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

dd, i may be secretly in love with you now