Hardcore pose:

DSCN2798.jpg

Minor Threat

April '77

Converse

we're not the first, i hope we're not the last

'cause i know we're all heading for that adult crash

the times is so little, the time belongs to us

why is everybody in such a fucking rush?

take your time

try not to forget

we never will

we're just a minor threat

Guest jmatsu
Sorry jmatsu, the creator of A77 is actually a vegan and all of the "leather" goods are actually some sort of non-animal-based substitute.

crillz,

stfu! hahaha. i didn't think that icky knew that!

p.s.

77's look dope. hap's pair has made want some grey colordrives for a bit but im not sure

a)i could do them justice. the fit is soo skinny i would definately have to size up (cue jmat again)

B) the rise seems really low (???)

c) i dont know if i could deal with $150 non button fly jeans. although the zipper gives them a cleaner look i guess.

hmmmmmnnn

Guest jmatsu
p.s.

77's look dope. hap's pair has made want some grey colordrives for a bit but im not sure

a)i could do them justice. the fit is soo skinny i would definately have to size up (cue jmat again)

B) the rise seems really low (???)

c) i dont know if i could deal with $150 non button fly jeans. although the zipper gives them a cleaner look i guess.

hmmmmmnnn

a. colordrives run big (waste that is, not leg widths), so you probably could get away with an semi-flattering/acceptable size.

b. i think the rise seems low because of the bigger sized waist of the pants. if you're talking crotch-rise, it's only a little longer then cheap monday (which is shortX3).

I knew that. It's really obviously not leather up close.

Cult. My rise is lower because, even after being taken in, they're a size too big in the waist. Hardware on these guys and construction is kinda' garbage. You're essentially paying for the fit. Warning, you're looking at a pair sized up 2, they're still tight/ slim on me, and my legs are half the size of yours.

April 77s are not kind to my crotch. I dunno, but out of all the tight pants I own, my red colodrives are the only things I would call "nuthuggers." Oh yeah, and the leather is really obviously fake. After feeling the guitar pick holder I decided I'd never buy one of their "leather" jackets.

I knew that. It's really obviously not leather up close.

Cult. My rise is lower because, even after being taken in, they're a size too big in the waist. Hardware on these guys and construction is kinda' garbage. You're essentially paying for the fit. Warning, you're looking at a pair sized up 2, they're still tight/ slim on me, and my legs are half the size of yours.

thats the general impresion that i get. i think im going to try and find something cheaper and possibly tailor the fit to my taste.

any suggestions for skinny grey overdyed jeans?

i would definitely rep you Icarus but i have to spread some of course.

and yeah April 77s are definitely great pants, i loved the pair i tried on even though it was still mighty mighty tight. Jmatsu's right about the waist size though, even a 30 which is my true size was about to fall off my butt due to the really low rise.

I've been eyeing some Grey AA Slim slacks actually because they have the same color and roughly similar fit to april 77s, bout 60 bucks if you wanna go that route.

I've been eyeing some Grey AA Slim slacks actually because they have the same color and roughly similar fit to april 77s, bout 60 bucks if you wanna go that route.

wait so has the new batch been made up? i tried on some slimslacks in a nyc AA and all the jeans in 26 waist were at a really blah inseam of 32''. cut isn't as tapered as Apr77.

Guest jmatsu
definately not tsubi/ksubi. not a fan and their suff is way overpriced. cheap monday sounds promising. i havent seen grey but i havent looked very hard.

often you get what you pay for. ksubi lasts forever. for your built, the deedee model would be ideal. some julian red models are almost the same price!

and while not much of a fan of cheapmondays, i would choose them anyday over aa. unless you want to save 5 bucks that is (then you can diversify your funds

...see the mcdonald's dollar menu).

Hidden thumbnail pics for those interested. Didn't want to clog up the page.

picture007jh4.jpg

picture009qb0.jpg

awkward faces

AA flex fleece

striped l/s fleecey shirt

PBJs

APCxNike

That maiden noir jacket is looking great, jax.

Icarus had the best shot of the week though. The mustasche is coming along nicely. Does it get thicker, or just stop there? My facial hair doesn't like to grow thick, just awkward and patchy. But alas, i'm lazy and have a girlfriend so i care less.

Guest jmatsu
loose army surplus

vintage dior

aa henley

tanner belt

diors

vans

n11500714_32518730_3501.jpg

i don't know. maybe it's just me, but recently i kinda miss your old hypebeast looks.