waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Well jacket shirt and shoes are all new...

And to the people that repped with suggestions, I'm not wearing a v-neck t because my chest isn't exactly bare and it looks a bit goofy. Working on the eye brow too.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I'll throw on a v-neck and take a picture and see what people have to say...

ditch the shoes.

Suggestions for what would look good with this? I usually wear these jeans, and if it's a button down I'll be in sperry top siders or a pair of classic bucks (although i've got a pair of redwing 875's on the way).

I just figured I'd give a plain-ish pair of vans a shot. Any other suggestions?

and it does look better without the undershirt :o.

Only thing I would want to say to you is:

try to get more comfortable infront of the camera.

Right now you look so scared that you're about to poop...

Having a relaxed face changes the whole look.

Wow I look butt ugly in all of these pictures I just noticed. I have such an unnatural smile since I got my braces taken off this past june (17 years old ftl).

To guy above^^ : you're 17? 18? you look wayyy older. Also, the exact same pose/face in both pictures is creeping me out, I thought you double posted.

mar5iw6.jpg

What I wore today, simple simple... supposed to be last week of snow here, I hope it's true.

Also, my fucking jeans are so faded, should I just buy more overdye black jeans? Just leave them be? Someone gimme opinions, because I always think mismatched blacks looks bad... maybe I'm just too OCD.

Nice fits Icarus, multicolor, and achK, and thanks everyone for the rep.

Yeah 17 here, everywhere I've posted waywt (other forums) everyone says I look way older, like 20+.

And your fit looks good, I'd like to see more of the jacket if you've got any other pictures, although I probably shouldn't because I'm sure I'll like it and want to buy it but now a thick wool jacket is the last thing I need to buy.

Yeah 17 here, everywhere I've posted waywt (other forums) everyone says I look way older, like 20+.

And your fit looks good, I'd like to see more of the jacket if you've got any other pictures, although I probably shouldn't because I'm sure I'll like it and want to buy it but now a thick wool jacket is the last thing I need to buy.

what kind of jacket are you wearing in your waywt?

And yeah, i'm agreeing with others, to me the shoes throw your fit off more than anything. I don't care fot them in general and they definately do not go well with the fit of your jeans.

It's from Gap, I just got it today, and it's not listed on their website. If you really like it I'd be willing to go back and buy you one and ship it to you as a proxy of some sorts, it was $68.00 plus tax, so with paypal and shipping assuming you're within the U.S. it'd be like $80.00 total? Send me a PM if you want one... I will say that mine is a small so if you're SuFu skinny it probably won't fit you unless they have an XS.

Probably going to switch to some other shoes before going out then, that or switch to my new standards which are a bit more tapered.

It's from Gap, I just got it today, and it's not listed on their website. If you really like it I'd be willing to go back and buy you one and ship it to you as a proxy of some sorts, it was $68.00 plus tax, so with paypal and shipping assuming you're within the U.S. it'd be like $80.00 total? Send me a PM if you want one... I will say that mine is a small so if you're SuFu skinny it probably won't fit you unless they have an XS.

Probably going to switch to some other shoes before going out then, that or switch to my new standards which are a bit more tapered.

Oh that'd be awesome. A GAP proxy service! You sure are lucky living in such close proximity to a GAP.

haha... just found it funny... gaps are freakin everywhere, you know.

Anyway, i actually do kinda like the jacket, its simple and it works, but i figured right away it was gap or maybe h&m, just wanted to see if i was right nor not.

You said you have new standards also.. thats good that you have jeans with a slimmer profile too. I myself would probably like your fit better with thye NSs.

I actually just put on the new standards and I think they look better with everything, but they are un-hemmed right now and they aren't slim enough to look good with stacking. Only place I'm going tonight is the movies so might just let it go for now and take them in to get hemmed tomorrow.