waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

founded by william penn -- a quaker. I'd say a very small percentage of the student body was quaker, however, headmaster and bunch of the teachers are/were quaker, and quaker value/traditions were definately a part of the curriculum and overall experience.

I'd say that the most uniqely quaker aspect was a weekly quaker service called friends meeting, wherein the upper school would meet in the assembly room every wednesday during 3rd period. We sat on wooden benches and sat in complete silence for an hour or so. Whenever, someone was compelled to speak, you could just stand up and say anything and just sit right back down. Another period of silence would follow, and then someone would stand up and say something else. Some friends meetings, no one would say a word.

After friends meeting was recess, during which everyone would drive to the park and smoke weed.

^did they serve oatmeal in the school caff?? you guys never used buses for fieldtrips? did you guys use horse carriages and shit like that? dope.

Quite possibly, I usually went to Taco Bell or got cheesesteak somewhere. I forget what they served, but we did have short recess everyday. that was dope. The school wasnt in Lancaster or anything, it was in the hood, so no horse and buggy.

i would say that england would make a better united front skin then hap, cause he don't like minorities that much. hap, would probably be a sharp cause i think he grew up with alot of polynesians.