waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I really like the way you put together workwear. I have to admit, both you and cotton are a bit costume-y, but yall definitely look good, and atleast from the pics it looks like you guys are very comfortable in what you're in. Every piece very calculated and very well executed.

Cabourn looks really good there but I'm still not jumping the hype on that particular piece (cameraman I believe?). Looks so thin.

I really like the way you put together workwear....

Thanks, man. It's definitely not something you see too often around here, but it's what I love wearing. The Cameraman is perfect for wet snowy days like today. The Mackintosh top half is not insulated, but it's rubberized cotton, which doesn't let out a lot of heat. With a sweater it's just fine on some of the coldest days.

what the fuck is a superfuture friendly picture. superfuture is whatever you put into it

"I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description ["superfuture friendly"]; and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it."

superfuture is now about fiestaware

Fiestaware is the cancer that is killing superfuture?

Some of the vintage red fiestaware contained radioactive uranium oxide pigment that could* cause cancer.

*in reality, probably not, but it makes a nice story

zissou, my plus rep causes anal fissure

I actually changed for dinner tonight, after my afternoon nap. This is sloppy looking because I just ate a whole chicken in a hotpot, a liter of beer, and didn't give a fuck;

2hxn8s8.jpg

TOJ Bomber in brown NZ lamb

Jil Sander knit

APC oxford

APC PS

MMM white german armies

Sinn 356 Flieger 1

Probably not my most superfuture-friendly pic

P2111362.jpg

Eng garments cardigan

gitman shirt

filson belt

vtg levis cords

alden shoes

fiestaware accessory

Got the 10 grade Geography teacher steez down. not a cool looking one like so many try to replicate with expensive articles, but an actual geography teacher.