waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

nah I think the shoes dampened it too. I get it and it's cool in like a Basquiat paint-splashed suit kinda way but I'd rather nice shoes.
tie matching socks is styelforum x hypebeast, in a bad way

sorry dino

agree with this, & the shoe shit

good shit until the end of the trousers

couldve figured id get this response. i thought the same thing about the matching but figured it was subtle enough to not look contrived but whateva.

as for the shoes, my shoe game is sub par and i know this, but whatever them shits is comfy, and these bad boys arrived too late today to be worn

4341889473_eccd316beb_o.jpg

i feel like i look like albert hammonds from the strokes? could be worse far as im concerned though

not exactly sure about this, but i am a wee dude, so i will give this a try and report back.

i mean if you reallly wanna nitpick about it its not, there isnt as much extreme darting but thats actually why i prefer this over boo. its pretty hard to do street photography when you cant fuckin lift your elbows past your tits

and thanks phrost, tailor job was like $30, bit silly considering the price of the jacket but where else am i gonna get a well fitting warm ass winter jacket for sub $75 namsayinnn

couple of people asked about measurements for the shirt, im in class right now but if i have a chance this evening ill throw em up