waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

No need to apologize for the grin, it seems warranted. I mean I had the grin looking at a picture of that (jump)suit. You're holding up pretty well wearing it.

I want a jumpsuit for Philippines. Or something.

This one was tailor made. When I tried on the first version , there were eight persons around me. One to hand the pins, one to apply them, one to see if her design was worked out well, one to help me get it on, two to take stuff from me, one to write everything down the pinning lady said and one to hand me the tie.

I want this with all my stuff now.

the hair and the clothes

DUNNOOOOOOMAN

jeep is too cool for bob dylan.

get that shit out of his face

nah, dylan's kinda a hack

and turned into an old jewish woman

but if you insissssssst

I'm imagining cutebutdeadly eating trail mix with me in a perfecto

Nothing very exciting but I gained 50lbs in 5 months so none of my clothes fit.

medana.jpg

Terrible-

That is one hot mess of a clothing store behind you. I hope you chased Dana White in there for that pic and you weren't "shopping for your friend".

Terrible-

That is one hot mess of a clothing store behind you. I hope you chased Dana White in there for that pic and you weren't "shopping for your friend".

Well I was shopping, then all of a sudden I hear someone say in a thick Bostonian accent, "Yo is that Terrrible!?!?!?!'.

I turn around and its fucking Dana Fucking White. He's all "Ohhhhh man I'm your biggest fan"

In my mind I was thinking "Not this shit again..." but the guy just wanted to shake my hand and get a picture. So I broke him off with both.