waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

the height of the boots are the biggest issue imo. suppose ankle would be better, but the rest of shit looks so summer/relaxed. how bout some sandals?

the height of the boots are the biggest issue imo. suppose ankle would be better, but the rest of shit looks so summer/relaxed. how bout some sandals?

I lack both sandals (don't wear flip-flops) and ankle boots (haven't found the right ones yet and never bothered to get my tan pair dyed). I am not completely satisfied with the fit, I just lacked anything I thought would be better.

img0642o.jpg

i opened the blinds and told girly to get out of bed tot ake this pic for me. why, yes, i am standing on my bed(futon) with shoes on(no sheets either)

suck it asians!

gustavolins

cassette playa

hm linens

giuliano fujiwara

alt pics in reg thread

Guest jmatsu

^no asian cares/gonna complain bout your shoe on bed cause everybody knows it's dirty-dawg filthy. culmination of residual dna, cheep snacks and other man-made slime.

are you bringing the swine flu back with you from new york?

webb went to work after stayin out all night and one of his managers kept hassling him and asking if he had swine flu to which webb replied "ha ha ha (sarcastic staccato ha's) you're the only fat guy here!" (but only in his mind)

and yeah west was styling on everyone so so so hard

also i def brought some kind of flu home cause i am sick and i lost my voice

ps lets hang before we both go home ya?