waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

do not argue with simpboi

unban e0dnoeq3pi42egn

unban dolly

unban cinderella

unban 2002 Honda Civic

tang,

my sincerest thanks for your help in overthrowing the zionist hook nosed jew banker raw denim mafia new world order overlords that have nestled themselves in superftalks seedy underbelly. hopefully someday i will be unbanned :)

344549514.jpg

344549521.jpg

344549526.jpg

looks like shes kinda pretty, but other than that she dress like a wack guy.

like she woke up at hella hyphy's or some other dudes house and borrowed some clothes.

like she woke up at hella hyphy's or some other dudes house and borrowed some clothes.

because she has a plaid shirt

i don't even own sneakers

or a woollen coat

anyways if she were a broken down sweaty asian chick wearing a size 46 gigantic shiny space jacket we'd know she slept over at yours

That's sekushi, no? Well I prefer when they do the high class genderbender (say le smoking by YSL or a DH suit in p sizes).

because she has a plaid shirt

i don't even own sneakers

or a woollen coat

anyways if she were a broken down sweaty asian chick wearing a size 46 gigantic shiny space jacket we'd know she slept over at yours

i didnt mean that you in particular dress wack, that's just the inital imagery her fit conjured. so fuck u. anyway i dont lend out my clothes.

That's sekushi, no? Well I prefer when they do the high class genderbender (say le smoking by YSL or a DH suit in p sizes).

would b kinda sexy/cute in an old fashioned way if some girl wore my (or whoever she woke up with's clothes), but i wouldnt want her to post that shit. the prob this time is that she just b dressin in wackola guy shit unpurpose for this forum.