waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

and you have a problem with this because?

It was all good until slings got brought up, it would be just as weird if a girl said she broke her dildo or something of the like. Secondly, isn't this "WAYWT?"

All in all, this isn't Craigslist M2M, or any of the other x2x boards. Was that part of the reason for your SF ban?

serious

hes on some wack harry potter-esque wizard joint

Damn, you guys don't like 'Arry Potter?:(

It was all good until slings got brought up, it would be just as weird if a girl said she broke her dildo or something of the like. Secondly, isn't this "WAYWT?"

All in all, this isn't Craigslist M2M, or any of the other x2x boards. Was that part of the reason for your SF ban?

Damn, you guys don't like 'Arry Potter?:(

no,apparently they didnt appreciate my harmless animated av...and there was an abundance of muscle tops

Guest Phrost
i dont go out and get high on crystal meth and fuck 5 different guys in a week.
swoooon, tight v-neck, come penetrate my ass.

there is rampant homosexualism here

i dont have a problem with the gay community, but people are just so out there with it. My user name isn't Ifuckgirls. Everything about your username and avatar screams 'Im gay'. Can't there be a little more subtlety to it. Your life surely can't revolve around the fact that you are gay.

well to be fair i have to partly agree with you on that but then again i kinda like the fact that he is open about it, not hiding the fact that he is gay. which i think is only right. i don't see why people have to in the first place.

I usually prefer to have sex with straight guys and I usually can get what I want. You straight guys are really curious. I even had sex with this ganster who was so macho and fucked a bunch of girls in a row not wearing condoms.

Yeah babe, you straight guys are plainly good at having man sex.

God bless you all.

I usually prefer to have sex with straight guys and I usually can get what I want. You straight guys are really curious. I even had sex with this ganster who was so macho and fucked a bunch of girls in a row not wearing condoms.

Yeah babe, you straight guys are plainly good at having man sex.

God bless you all.

Translation: Let me shove my sexuality in your face some more! I'M GAYYYY HEAR ME ROARRRRRR! Also, cocks. Lots of cocks. Did I mention I was gay? It very important to me that you know and appreciate that fact. Gay. Gay gay gay.