waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I would like someone to explain BoO to me too...Surely it can't be just the slimmer fit and shorter length...or...can it?

yeah, that must be it. a shorter and slimmer shirt looks great with gigantic collars, makes the proportions look really nice and evened out !

(10)

they are sold at target now and were bought by target but have been around a million years. and who gives a fuck if they're cheap? what's wrong with cheap?

I'm guessing cheep's jeans were from before target ever sold them anyway

the back (leather?) patch logo looks really dated. really awesome find by the way, cheep. You might regret trading them for a pair of diors someday!!

I'm guessing cheep's jeans were from before target ever sold them anyway

the back (leather?) patch logo looks really dated. really awesome find by the way, cheep. You might regret trading them for a pair of diors someday!!

its the same material that levis uses for its back patches... kinda cardboard like.

dscf2949gg1.jpg

the pocket flasher is even more dated... says cherokee western jeans(or dungarees? i forget now) and has 2 cowboys about to gunfight!

strappycrinklyshirt

Goddamn you Nf. I've been jonesin' for that thing for a while. How do you like it. TELL ME EVERYTIHNG. PM if necessary.

Beautyfake: I forgot to say it when it was posted but you in that cat mask with matching necklace was incredibly cute/kinda hot.

Lowrey, as usual, making me feel like a piece of shit.