waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

sonicvoodoo your blazer-jeans proportions are always off. you should try different pants i think. cept mabye not because the thought of my grandpa wearing skinny jeans is pretty funny. actually yeah cuz thats an awful thought come to think of it

sonicvoodoo your blazer-jeans proportions are always off. you should try different pants i think. cept mabye not because the thought of my grandpa wearing skinny jeans is pretty funny. actually yeah cuz thats an awful thought come to think of it

flaming sonicvoodoo is previous level, go back and sit on your pole.

do you even know what a blazer is?

szto5t.jpg

aa cardi+scarf/creep vest/acne shirt/a77 jeans/krane bag/army boots

i mean i promised myself i wouldn't........ but........really?.... sheeesh...... c'mon if ya wannna critique others, ya really can't be posting shit like this.....and BTW, trying to "imitate" marry poppins doesn't win you any points with anyone..not even your grandpa

i mean i promised myself i wouldn't........ but........really?.... sheeesh...... c'mon if ya wannna critique others, ya really can't be posting shit like this.....and BTW, trying to "imitate" marry poppins doesn't win you any points with anyone..not even your grandpa

Senile as always.

man u bitchmade stand up for yourself boy

yeah fuck you skiniks

grandpa are u drunk again

sonicvoodoo what are you thinking? come on man,we've got a nice community over here and we all love it, it's not cool for you to come here and start beefing with people, you're making me sad.

how would you feel if i went to your retirement home and started insulting you and your domino and dialysis partners?

how would you feel if i went to your retirement home and started insulting you and your domino and dialysis partners?

i'd shove my cane up your ugly ass and then lose control of my bowels over your ugly face

all i did was tell mary poppins that he/she has no idea what a blazer is.

how is that beefin' with you kiddies?

i'd shove my cane up your ugly ass and then lose control of my bowels over your ugly face

Why are you here?

if it weren't for my self esteem and the fact that i have mirrors at home to nullify your statement, i would be offended at you calling me ugly.

i was just trying to make a quick joke, wasn't too serious and i don't really like mary poppins over there either.

you gotta ease up pops, don't take things too seriously.

if it weren't for my self esteem and the fact that i have mirrors at home to nullify your statement, i would be offended at you calling me ugly.

i was just trying to make a quick joke, wasn't too serious and i don't really like mary poppins over there too.

you gotta ease up pops, don't take things too seriously.

2a7x854.jpg

hyphy u put those laces in or they came like that?

nah, these with black laces

i've had this pair for around 2 years now and the laces finally gave up on me

i have a similar pair of boots (not redwing) that are brown so i just switched the laces from them