waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I always feel lost in these e-beefs. but since I'm here I might as well add in. HBlack your girl's dress makes her look some kind of cicada with a segmented body. not really feeling it. I mean unless you got some sort of insect-girl hybrid fetish, then that's really fucked up. But yeah, that's it.

if u wanna look at fits in terms of whats wrong with them it might seem like ur doing fine. u hate on calvins fits, but a) he dresses better than u and B) if he aint post a stellar fit at least its not so fucking 'safe' like every generic turd u squeeze out. nothing is 'wrong' with individual fits, but ur 'style' on the whole b fucked up. you haven't brought anything original or appealing to a single look, from ur wannabe-streatwear past to ur hi fashion buttondown/flood pants/dress shoes shit ur doing now.

think for yourself how many people you can apply this to. i have worn some "different" or somewhat "original" fits (most of which, granted, haven't worked out) but that's not the point. i don't consider myself to be creative, innovative or one of the better posters on this forum, which doesn't bother me at all considering it was only about a year ago that i looked like garbage. was just calling calvin oscar out on saying that most of my fits look bad when i disagree/don't feel he has much room to talk.

think for yourself how many people you can apply this to. i have worn some "different" or somewhat "original" fits (most of which, granted, haven't worked out) but that's not the point. i don't consider myself to be creative, innovative or one of the better posters on this forum, which doesn't bother me at all considering it was only about a year ago that i looked like garbage. was just calling calvin oscar out on saying that most of my fits look bad when i disagree/don't feel he has much room to talk.

waaaaaaaaaaaaa

people are making fun of me

waaaaaaaaa

mommy

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maybe if you tighten your huggies you won't get so much sand in your vagina

I think hblack's fit looks fine. Prefer no sunglasses and maybe non-brogues but suit fits him well. Would certainly take date to applebees. Their appetizer menu is of the chain and have plenty of salads for a girl to go crazy on and still keep that bangable figure. I'd just get like 4 different appetizers for myself to eat. Sliders, boneless wings, quesadillas, and then whatever else tickled me at the moment.

Hblack, I think the main reason people are always on your case is because quite frankly, you always seem to have to come back with a response to someone's argument.

If someone doesn't like your shit just leave it, fact is you can't please everybody. There's room for error of course, but you don't have to retaliate everytime someone knocks on your fits. Unless there's a legitimate reason as to why you should speak up, then don't bother. Just do you dude.

I think hblack's fit looks fine. Prefer no sunglasses and maybe non-brogues but suit fits him well. Would certainly take date to applebees. Their appetizer menu is of the chain and have plenty of salads for a girl to go crazy on and still keep that bangable figure. I'd just get like 4 different appetizers for myself to eat. Sliders, boneless wings, quesadillas, and then whatever else tickled me at the moment.

most of applebees' grub give me instant hershey squirts

most of applebees' grub give me instant hershey squirts

All those fast food restaurants like olivegarden/redlobster/tgifridays/chilis/etc... do actually. Doesn't stop me from eating it whenever friends of mine drag me.

Hblack, I think the main reason people are always on your case is because quite frankly, you always seem to have to come back with a response to someone's argument.

If someone doesn't like your shit just leave it, fact is you can't please everybody. There's room for error of course, but you don't have to retaliate everytime someone knocks on your fits. Unless there's a legitimate reason as to why you should speak up, then don't bother. Just do you dude.

true words...i would have plus rep'd, but i just did for your last post and i wouldnt want you to go and get a big head.

A perfect example of this, Hblack, is/was Ichigo.

^

Ichigo is black.

I think what sidney meant was that my behaviour at one point was similar to that of Hblacks when I first arrived on this site... But I've learned to just go with the flow and keep moving. People are going to hate, that's life.. The more you fight back, you're just making yourself an easy target for insults.