waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

prom:D

2a61js9.jpg

me

rayban

Hblack, I got no hate toward you. Your fits generally give me no feelings. The jacket looks pretty good and so do the pants (I'd hem, shoes could be better but whatever). But sunglasses? That shit makes you look like a giant prick.

EDIT: please don't tell me your wore your pants below the hips. Please. You made me so happy buttoning up your fucking jacket, please tell me you didn't fuck up a basic rule like that.

Hblack, I got no hate toward you. Your fits generally give me no feelings. The jacket looks pretty good and so do the pants (I'd hem, shoes could be better but whatever). But sunglasses? That shit makes you look like a giant prick.

EDIT: please don't tell me your wore your pants below the hips. Please. You made me so happy buttoning up your fucking jacket, please tell me you didn't fuck up a basic rule like that.

it was bright as fuck out, sort of necessary. lol dudes went the whole prom with them on their heads/eyes though, which was funny.

and nah, they were pulled up pretty high. not sure what's going on in that shot.

With that pic I get why you did it. Just saying you should take them off for that photo op. You didn't have a middle of the day outdoor prom did you? People are just that stupid, right?

And thank god about the pants. I feel like teaching a class with two basic rules: button your fucking jacket and wear your dress pants above your hips. Ridiculous.

that first one is boring as and doesnt even look like it matches well (color and style-wise)

second one is fine. much more cohesive than the first one.

if you only take me a little more seriously that wayne gibbous then why search through old pictures to find out what i think about them?

hmm, nah, i think i'd upgrade a bit.

she's vegetarian so i'm not sure how well that'd go over..

they have shrimp and fries

i think quesedillas at applebees

i ate there once

it was shitty

(vegetarian concept)

Guest bambam
haha nope, indoor, evening, dudes wearing single pane sunglasses and oakleys.

and calvin oscar, i only take your hate a tiny little bit more seriously than wayne gibbous'. what's wrong with either of these? you post you fair share of poorly proportioned shit pretty regularly.

that's whats wrong, even you're holding yourself to the shitty mediocre standard everyone has come to expect from u. ur fits are consistently bland, uninspired attempts to bandwagon hop.

if u wanna look at fits in terms of whats wrong with them it might seem like ur doing fine. u hate on calvins fits, but a) he dresses better than u and B) if he aint post a stellar fit at least its not so fucking 'safe' like every generic turd u squeeze out. nothing is 'wrong' with individual fits, but ur 'style' on the whole b fucked up. you haven't brought anything original or appealing to a single look, from ur wannabe-streatwear past to ur hi fashion buttondown/flood pants/dress shoes shit ur doing now.