waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
I was in a hair-dying competition today, and dun gone blonde. But we got second place! I'm probably going to dye it back to brown as soon at the novelty wears off....

s2dt0n.jpg

dear timber:

index.php?action=image&id=87

dear timber:

index.php?action=image&id=87

WOW jmatsu... I almost spat out my multivitamin when I opened that shit. I was expecting something hair-cutting related.

or... you know... feline sex crimes.

edit "Feline Sex Crime" would be a great band name. Someone do it.

u tapered those ur self didnt you. if i was more bored i would save that pic and use paint and make an arrow to show the stitch bust then upload it to flickr and post it. but its easier just to say it

u tapered those ur self didnt you. if i was more bored i would save that pic and use paint and make an arrow to show the stitch bust then upload it to flickr and post it. but its easier just to say it

You calling him out? Let's say he did. What then? At least he fucking tried to do something on his own. You'd probably pay Opening Ceremony $200 to hem your pants.

Fuck.

Oh god. When did this happen? WHEN DlD THIS HAPPEN!?!?!??!

I'm not sure but I haven't gotten anything done for at least a week now. There's a hard mode now. Not as hard as the original Tactics, but asking for a game that actually hates you for playing it is apparently too much to ask for these days.