skulls

random tights

made to measure boots i got bored with and cut down to shoes

I've been looking at this all day.

-UxdI0jh8Uk

Im sorry tg, please don't hate me.

please.

Guest jmatsu
Haven't tucked my shirt in awhile. Need new belts though.

picture011vg3.jpg

kostym

april 77

opening ceremony

looks pretty cool. i personally wouldn't have buttoned to the top cause w/ a pocket protector & some glases you could be in revenge of the nerds 4.

hella hyphy could play booger if he gained some weight and wore a "i farted" tee.

Guest jmatsu
WAYWT-maj23-08.jpg

mhixfl

eternal

vans

i don't give a fuck about futura being og, hanging out with the clash, or whatever. that tee's graphic is ugly.

I like the color tone of that fit chronoaug , dope Tried to do B/W something different.. IMG_3787-1.png Members Only Uniqlo Black Vneck tee APC NC PF Flyers

picture011vg3.jpg

kostym

april 77

opening ceremony

If you can help it, I think you should lose the belt. It throws off the contrast between your other pieces, and doesnt complement the higher rise of the aprils. maybe lose the guitar pick flair as well? I like how the soles of the OC's match the trousers though. good stuff.

Thanks jmat and others. I felt like going nerd today. i wanted the kind of "off" look from the light grey suedes (kinda wanted those ugly patent blue oc espadrilles with this). The pick was from playing a little earlier with my roomate and his friends and you can't take the holder off for some reason. I'm terrible at the axe though.

jskissi- b/w is cool but your colors are usually what i like about your fit.

ftb2- you owe some people money.

chrono I really like the outfit and personally I think greyish/bluish belt would not work. I didn't notice the sole matching the trousers until amadoriv mentioned it, but I think it'd be even better if they weren't matching. I actually like the fact there are lots of colours thrown together without much tone matching yet they stay subtle.

I dunno, I'm not a big fan of colour/tone matching unless monochrome. Amadoriv no disrespect but I think I've contradicted everything you've just said hehe

though there were comments to the contrary, i think losing the unseen tie would have thrown it all off.

If you can help it, I think you should lose the belt. It throws off the contrast between your other pieces, and doesnt complement the higher rise of the aprils. maybe lose the guitar pick flair as well? I like how the soles of the OC's match the trousers though. good stuff.

i really like it but i think the pastel coloredness of the shoe (suede?) doesnt go well with the other more vibrant hues

dd

agreed

but i like the OC's anyways so i don't really care

really like jkissi's fits and hblack is pretty consistent now (although it is just apc/vans) just to ramble on

picture011vg3.jpg

kostym

april 77

opening ceremony

Excellent. Almost bought that Kostym shirt myself, but opted for Resterods instead. Really dig the April 77 pants. Where did you get them? Haven't seen them anywhere.

I might have played with some of the elements here, like others have suggested. Roll-ups would look better with the shirt untucked or at least not buttoned up to the top, I think. Belt looks good. Colours are A+.