australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

He is a nice guy isn't he? He used to work at DJs in the city, even while the store was open, not sure if he still does.

What was the stuff like? haven't been in that store in ages, the late opening times always throw me and I rock up too early. Any stand out pieces? There was a sleevless hoodie which looked ok in the look book, did you see that?

The stuff was nice. They had lots of cool shirts and suits but I didn't see the sleeveless hoodie. They were stocking Marsu Homme too. My mate bought a skinny black suit, it looked fantastic. I'm definitely going to check the store out again sometime soon (not too soon though, been spending way too much money lately).

Soho, Dragonfly, Favela @ Kingscross

Verandah Bar or Bamboo on Saturday nights for Asian atmosphere of awesomeness plus witness cat fights

Home Made Saturdays @ Home

KINK @ nevermind

Chinese Laundry

DCMs @ Havana on Sat nights

Ivy is alright

qbar for sure.

spectrum for a dirty joint and good dancing.

dean's in the cross is a good little place too.

Haven't been to 77 in ages but starfuckers was good fun. Bandits was overflowing with people trying to out-cool each other.

PS Havana ruins oxford street.

usually qbar, pheonix, oxford arts and 77.
qbar for sure.

spectrum for a dirty joint and good dancing.

dean's in the cross is a good little place too.

Haven't been to 77 in ages but starfuckers was good fun. Bandits was overflowing with people trying to out-cool each other.

PS Havana ruins oxford street.

Ditto. Pretty much live my nights out around Oxford St. Haven't been to 77.

A number of my friends/acquaintances prefer the shit that's Havana, Maloney's and Star Bar. Not only do I need new jawnz, but I need new frenz apparently.

Thanks guys. Been to all these joints too much. All good spots but I was hoping there is something I'm missing out on. Getting pretty over this town at times. Too small. Not enough people.

Opened my Yoox box. Top button had been popped off and then put back in it's place. Probably not Yoox's fault - probably got jacked by what ever store sold their stock to them. Back you go.

Thanks guys. Been to all these joints too much. All good spots but I was hoping there is something I'm missing out on. Getting pretty over this town at times. Too small. Not enough people.

ah man i know all too well what you mean. it's why i'm moving to melbourne. :D