australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

ah man i know all too well what you mean. it's why i'm moving to melbourne. :D

Hey let us know how it goes when you move there, what with the recession and all. ;p I've been thinking of moving out of Sydney as well once uni finishes. Such a small city and nothing much goes on ...

Do you guys get random douche bags who steal your food after clubbing?

Hey let us know how it goes when you move there, what with the recession and all. ;p I've been thinking of moving out of Sydney as well once uni finishes. Such a small city and nothing much goes on ...

So you're going overseas?

i don't go out much either, besides bars. last few bigger nights have been random warehouse or beach parties but they normally end up being shit, being broken up by cops or both. when i was going out i went to all the places listed + moulin rouge which i don't think was mentioned. only place i have been meaning to check out is nevermind.

So anyway....

I haven't been on Sufu for awhile. How's everyone doing?

Got a new job at Bvlgari. Interesting stuff, although I'm not sure anyone here would be interested in their stuff...

PM if you need anything else. Please. No public requests.

Need business shirts for cheap. Anyone have any ideas?

Mens and Womens Sample Sale

50%-75% off retail prices-we are offering a huge range of samples from past and recent collections including one off samples.

Jac+ Jack cashmere sweaters from $150

Filippa K Mens and Womens jeans from $120

Rabens Saloner chunky winter knits and bohemian dresses from $100

Don't get lost - take stairs up to level 1 and follow the signs to level 4.

WHEN Thursday 21st May, 2009 until Friday 22nd May, 2009.

WHERE Lvl 4, Suite 401

19a Boundary Street

Rushcutters Bay.

NSW, 2011.

GET MAP

TIMES Thursday-Friday: 8am-6pm

I'm travelling in Sydney for another few days, gonna check out Ivy thursday, but I'm not sure where to go Friday...

Looking for an asian scene so which should I check out? (Is Martin Pl Bar and Verandah only good on Saturdays?) Chinese Laundry Friday?

I was at Moncur in Woollahra last Wednesday, had their grilled sirloin and a few entrees.

Really great food.

I dunno how french it really is but its tasty.

Doesn't compare to Becasse on Clarence st tho.

---

Btw, FUCK body corporate. Fucking taking ages to approve my timber floors. Delays everywhere.... :(

Bistro Moncur is probably my fav restaurant in Syd ;)

I usually order:

- the onion souffle, liver pate and the crab omelette as entrees

- grilled sirloin as main

Has anyone been to Rockpool grill yet? keen to bring my gf next time she visits

I'm travelling in Sydney for another few days, gonna check out Ivy thursday, but I'm not sure where to go Friday...

Looking for an asian scene so which should I check out? (Is Martin Pl Bar and Verandah only good on Saturdays?) Chinese Laundry Friday?

Unless things have changed since i have been there last, chinese laundry, while the name may be deceiving, isn't an asian scene.

Martin Place bar has "bamboo" on sats, which is aweosme for the petite azn babez, umm i dont think anything is going on on fridays though, the only other asian club is havana on oxford st but i hate that place too many azn gangster types you know the ones loud as a motorbike but wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Chinese laundry isn't much of an asian scene, but theres a decent mix quite multicultural and i've had a good time the one time i've been there.

Verandah has good music but your experience on that place is really gonna be dictated by the crowd and the people u go with... i've been there where there were 5 people on the dance floor at 1am, and times when theres been over 50 at 2am.

there are loads of places that i have been with some chinese friends which were asian friendly, by that i man only asian guys and girls.. Is that what asian friendly means? George st. Maybe cheers and three wise monkeys?

lulz at sjnv.. Chinese laundry is great for electronic music but not packed with azns.. One of my friends is playing there soon you should check him out for some great yet slightly mainstream techno

edit: It's a great venue :)

edit2: 29th... friday week is when he is playing.. check it!

Thanks guys, haha well I guess the club doesn't need to b e completely asian, i'm just looking for a place where lots are dancing, and the people aren't stuck up and easy to meet.

On another note I stopped by Incu and picked up a Weathered shirt. Don't know much about the brand but it was pretty solid

Also, can someone rec me a good barber or hair salon on a budget that is walking distance from CBD area? Thanks!