australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Yep.

lol.

Backstory: I noticed that enak was wearing gram shoes. So I asked him if he was on superfuture, to which he replied yes. Then we talked about Hedi, Comme and Ann d.

Sufu Sydney unofficial meet.

We missed out. >_<

I need shorts.

I'm after slim trouser cut wool or cotton shorts, in grey marl, navy and white. Open to other colours.

Marcs, Saba and Polo will be on my list. Calibre had some in their lookbook but were expensive. Is there a Clemente Talarico stockist in Sydney?

I really like these:

1326043556_7ed4361bf4.jpg

Anywhere else I should be looking? Overseas suggestions are also very welcome.

yeah i hope to as well. my friend works for the cycling federation so I am waiting to get some kind of awesome hook up... and waiting.... and waiting.

I been to japan recently and now in Hong Kong...digged some crazy - ass track frame. I was really surprise since Hong Kong have no velodrome. Talk to the bike shop dudieee regarding Shimano hubs he said 1300HKD for a set of SHIMANO Dura-Ace hubs high-flange. (they r bloody good shit) Let me know if anyone interested....

I need shorts.

I'm after slim trouser cut wool or cotton shorts, in grey marl, navy and white. Open to other colours.

Marcs, Saba and Polo will be on my list. Calibre had some in their lookbook but were expensive.

I am after exactly the same thing (only in grey marle).

Saba doesnt have any.

Incu has some band of outsiders ones which are on sale but still around $170.

The Calibre ones might be on sale now? I think Polo would be a good option.

As for Clemente Talarico, apparently 'Aussie Boys' the homo swimwear store on Oxford street is the only nsw stockist.

Ahh... Herringbone have some on their website, they are listed as $170 but I know the bone are on sale now so possibly reduced and I'm sure the quality would be top notch.

Herringbone sold out of those shorts. They have others, but they don't have the pressed crease. Lame.

No Jill Sander shorts left at DJs.

30% of Nudies in though. Limited stock. they have Thinn Finns with out contrast stitching.

Nothing at Polo, Marcs, Lacoste et al.

city today was ridic. i got rained on 4 times. and it was so crowded.

Yeah, Sydney weather the last few days have been crazy.

It was nice and sunny the other weekend.

"anyone here ride fixed gear? I need some ppl to ride with..."

I have an old bike Ive converted. I aint gonna lie, Im no where near fit enough for it.

Fixies are fucking hard work!