australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

depends on how much you size down...personally, diors are meant to be worn slouchy, low on the hips because of the anti-fit in the ass area. I think mike lowrey is a similar build to you, and his early waywt with his dior 21cms was one of the main reasons I ended up buying diors because I like the way it fitted on him. also see tragicbliss in the dior thread.

Yeh sweet..thanks... :D

So yeh shpooing ideas in Melbourne. I am finally down here and bored as all hell with shit shopping options. Looking for boutique shoe stores stocking dunks, af1's, airmaxs etc. Also looking for places to view nice denim and interesting tee's. I noticed that you can now get edwin jeans at hype or one of those stores..crazy.. selvage denim in one of those stores.

Anyone???

Yeh sweet..thanks... :D

So yeh shpooing ideas in Melbourne. I am finally down here and bored as all hell with shit shopping options.

Since you're in Melbourne after Dior... I just got an email this morning from Assin that the 2008 winter collection by Hedi Slimane has arrived. Since I'm not in Melbourne it would be great to know what they have.. hint hint.

2008 winter collection by Hedi Slimane has arrived.

Uhh... what? Dior winter 2008? I think they mean fall/winter 2007. Or is it spring/summer 2008 that they are getting. I would hope that its the later.

If its fw then you can get that at 30% off everywhere else in the world which would probably be half of Australian retail.

Since you're in Melbourne after Dior... I just got an email this morning from Assin that the 2008 winter collection by Hedi Slimane has arrived. Since I'm not in Melbourne it would be great to know what they have.. hint hint.

hohah,

consider it done...any other ideas other than all of the Above.

thanks.

Looks like Assin's Sydney store will be opening on Christmas Eve!

http://www.assin.com.au/press-board/2

Was going to mention that, they let me know today when i stopped in... but you beat me to it. Aparently it's the spot where the old mambo outlet was in paddington. Yeh great to see some dior in real life.would never really plan on buying anything other than some jeans one day. But tried on a leather jacket priced at $4700 or there abouts. I'm size 52? anyone want t buy it for me..hah.

homme.homme , r u the one whos looking for silver raf jeans? if im not mistaken.

saw dior silver jeans on ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/rare-DIOR-HOMME-silver-cotton-jeans-Made-in-Japan-27-31_W0QQitemZ190182060393QQihZ009QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hey thanks. i have kinda given up on wanting to spend so much on silver jeans and ended up buying some cheap silver topmans that do the job... kinda.

hey is everyone else in sydney having trouble getting their hands on charlie?

quick change of thread to how fucking amazing was daft punk. I don t really feel the sydney crowd so much so i headed down to Melbourne to see them and they were amazing.. Fantastic show, light show, visuals at the end were something else...so crazy when they changed into thier light suits and the pulse of light traveled through the triangle bits on the side and through the pyramid to light up the suits. I would say one of the best concerts i have been too yet...

anyone else?