australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

2007 Incu Garage Sale

Incu is having a Garage Sale!!

When: Friday, 2nd November - Sunday, 4th November. 10am - 6pm.

Where: 276 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills 2010 (just up from Bourke St Bakery)

What's on sale?

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Lover, Karen Walker, Mala Brajkovic, Trovata, Alice McCall, 2K, Umbro by Kim Jones, Ksubi, Corpus, Gorman, YMC, Camilla and Marc and much much more!!

Cash only

so if I'm after their APC NS or nudies, I shouldnt bother?

Definately no NS but they might have some washed nudies from the previous season.

Judging on my previous experience the sale should be quite good and worth a look in. When I was at the last one there was a fair bit of stock and not huge amount of people like at the tsubi sales.

Hanavie, make sure to book for the head stylist, Ryo.

So I visited Hanavie the other day. It's a quaint refurbished Victorian building with an almost homely feel to it. The staff are very courteous and the stylists seem to have a high level of technical skills. Very satisfied with my experience. Thanks Pogi, I'll definitely be going back.

Homme.H last time they had the G sale did they put all the stock out at once or was it put out bit by bit?

im prettys sure there were boxes under the tables with more stuff and you were free to open them up and have a scavenge if you liked. i dont know if there was more stuff stashed away somewhere but i dont think so.