did anyone grab size 43 cloak boots this weekend?

chris

i had someone pick up a size 41 in the grey/black desert boot, but having worn around my 42's for the past few days, i have a feeling the 41 will be way too small.

i remember reading that there were some 43's at the sample sale, so i was wondering if anyone picked any up to sell...? or picked them up, and now want to sell?

PM me!

i had someone pick up a size 41 in the grey/black desert boot, but having worn around my 42's for the past few days, i have a feeling the 41 will be way too small.

i remember reading that there were some 43's at the sample sale, so i was wondering if anyone picked any up to sell...? or picked them up, and now want to sell?

PM me!

If you want to get rid of those size 41s let me know!

How many pairs do you have? Why did you want another one? Was on canvas and one leather? Also, why get a different size than what you already have?

my 42's are the leather version. and there werent any 42's or 43's left by the time i was able to get someone to go to the sample sale for me, so i settled for the 41's.

Hey Chris, for what it's worth, I have a pair of the size 41 leather desert boots and they fit me fine - I recall from trying them on at the store that the canvas version fit tighter, so if you've got a 42 canvas and that works, the 41 leather should be perfect for you. The leather has give to it (and eventual stretch to it, of course) that the canvas doesn't.