Interest check: APC NS 29

knucks

I've had these for 3 weeks..but I am considering buying a pair of APC Hipster for the lower rise.

These are a size 29, unhemmed, 35" inseam These have some minor fades on the front, but that is about it. There is a rivet missing from the coin pocket, could be replaced easily I wager.

If there is an interest, I can get true measurements.

$100 shipped in the states. Throw me your offers.

Here are some pics:

42ml6j4.jpg

honeycombs (camera over-blows them. they are barely visible when looking at them):

43msd4o.jpg

here are some more..

2evx30h.jpg

missing rivet:

2q8vpsk.jpg

2ljlxj5.jpg

Could you actually measure the inseam because apc has inconsistant inseams at times. Thanks.

roughly 12" at the crotch

Sheesh, pretty big but I guess they do taper fairly quick from the top of the thighs.

They havaen't touched water yet have they? and you haven't been doing any wierd shit to wear them apart from just wearing them have you? it kinda looks like some wierd electric blue colour is coming through in the honeycombs on the back of the leg : / I hope thats just the photo's

I'll make an offer of $80 shipped to australia, just a little hesitant as they look mighty thrashed for three weeks wear.

oh and whats with the light spots on the fly, seems a wierd place for it to fade...