Evolution of Kixslf thread

masuerte

I'm not here to say evolution is a good thing or a bad thing. Just as a sort of change in context with one's surroundings. Let's give it up to our lovable Kixslf... who's attracted alot of "wow, I love how you've changed" comments these past few months.

511033814fi.jpg173631526zh.jpg971184270wv.jpg

220893725cg.jpg

I just wanna see the many "faces" of Kixslf throughout the years. Post your feelings towards kix, fondest memories, your before and after pictures... whatever... just make sure it's more funny than derisive.

Kixslf, this. is. your. (superfuture) life.

I'm not here to say evolution is a good thing or a bad thing. Just as a sort of change in context with one's surroundings. Let's give it up to our lovable Kixslf... who's attracted alot of "wow, I love how you've changed" comments these past few months.

511033814fi.jpg173631526zh.jpg971184270wv.jpg

220893725cg.jpg

I just wanna see the many "faces" of Kixslf throughout the years. Post your feelings towards kix, fondest memories, your before and after pictures... whatever... just make sure it's more funny than derisive.

Kixslf, this. is. your. (superfuture) life.

fuck that. carl would be a much better subject. he went from very very badly dressed to gay. THATS transformation.

is it just me, or did he lose weight (or pick up a coke habit)

hunters have always been one of my favorite SB's, and I think they still are respectable enough to wear around, albeit not with an allover print shirt. because they come with fat laces, I like to do them up in the over/under pattern really loosely so when it gets to the top eyelets there is only an inch or so of lace left and it hangs gracefully to each side of the shoe. unfortunately, the burlap is starting to fray right where my toes bend. bummer.

I'm tempted to dress like early kixslf just so a year from now I can pull out the clothes I really want to wear and everyone will be crazy impressed by how much I've "evolved."

FWANKENSTEEEEEIN!

bd2.jpg

Mikey you deserve several pats on the back just for being a very good-natured guy.

For whoever asked. Yes. Mikey lost about 35 pounds and still has 10-15 to go. He went from wearing XL t-shirts, baller bands, Jordans, and baggy jeans while playing HS Linebacker to wearing skinny jeans, women's purses, and shoes with tassles. Outstanding.

The Coke habit isn't nearly as expensive once you cut out the junk food budget.

Oh. And that camo hoody/white blazer fit is TERRIBLE. What in the HELL were you thinking.