SuFu look alike's [Pictures of people, animals, or things resembling SuFuturians]

sycamore no more

dolly,

what kind of sneakers is your boyfriend wearing (not that they're nice or anything)???

WTF?

Dolly's boyfriend got better looking?

Lost his jew-nose?

Rolled his pants like a queer?

Gained a look of supreme underconfidence?

Isn't smiling like a retard?

That IS NOT DOLLY'S BOYFRIEND?

Edit: oh I see, it's the whore's boyfriend.

whew

I like Dolly's boyfriend. He's cool.

Well, he is 'over' his jam band phase, since his Jewish high school lacrosse buddies have all gone on to work at tier 2 banks and the late scragglers jumped at all the ads that Accenture was running, so he talks to them less on AIM and as a result has turned to more 'introspective' music and is dabbling a bit in fashion nowadays.

Guest jmatsu
what happened to this guy anyway

last i heard he recommended Kaws a pair of blue sandals and might be coming back to HK to do something this summer despite vowing to quit the scene for good...the real life ftb?

i dunno...dont really keep up with edison chen. i met him at the hys anniversary party. he was head 2 toe in bape. seemed like and idiot, but he was really nice. he gave this one bitch i was with a signed cd...which she left in the bathroom.