The Fashion Spot

Servo2000

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if joining tFS was a good idea... There are 14 year old kids posing and guys dressed as reindeers, in the same forum.

I expected different.

grossul8.jpg

Not a fan of reindeers.

=(

If someone is forcing you to read/post there, let us know and we will kick their ass.

:rolleyes:

On a less facetious note, the influx of sufu'ers with their superior photographic skills and their y chromosomes has definitely intimidated a lot of the old waywt posters. Not saying it's bad, just an observation.

see Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

Life is change, it's all good. ;)

Yes, I have thus far only given invites to those people I deem worthy, myself being a master of the universe and all.

Btw, tang-I think I'm even more confused by the karma point system than I am by the rep points here. I have 8450909409234 karma points, what are they for!?!!?

I don't even have a little green toy to look at with all those points....

Not a fan of reindeers.

=(

The guy is flamboyantly gay, if you look at his style over a long number of WAYWT posts you'll notice that he's a very sharp dresser within the confine of his chosen style, so props to him.

If someone is forcing you to read/post there, let us know and we will kick their ass.

:rolleyes:

On a less facetious note, the influx of sufu'ers with their superior photographic skills and their y chromosomes has definitely intimidated a lot of the old waywt posters. Not saying it's bad, just an observation.

Hahaha, we've got a Quantum physics fan on the board!!!

Yes, I have thus far only given invites to those people I deem worthy, myself being a master of the universe and all.

Btw, tang-I think I'm even more confused by the karma point system than I am by the rep points here. I have 8450909409234 karma points, what are they for!?!!?

I don't even have a little green toy to look at with all those points....

It means your looks/posts get a lot more love than mine at 4447239 points, but aside from that I'm not too sure. Frankly I see those rep giving options as a way to receive and give meaningful comments to posters we appreciate without cluttering up the threads, I couldn't give a damn if some 14y/o teenybopper thinks my outfit is makes me look "totally sweet!!" but I appreciate when, say Tangerine, you or people like that take the time to tell me they like what I said/wore because of X. Of course in Sufu it has become a sort of e-pissing contest about who has the biggest green line but boys will be boys...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That's an interesting dynamic Tang, thanks for sharing. I'd love to entertain the thoughts of someone versed in quantam mechanics.