Alright denim heads, I need some Levi's ID help...

diewhitegirls

not sure what they are exactly but i have a pair of 542's, which are loose fit - they also have the cinch back and exposed rivets, but have 2 rear pockets.

mine also have the screenprinting on the pocket lining, and they're definately not fake! the english is fine aswell, it's the crease that hides some of the words in the picture above..

Yeah, these aren't fakes. A few of my Levi's have that text printed on the pocket. It's text from the old hang tags they used to put on their 501's back in the 40's.

I've never heard of the 541, but to be honest, I don't think they're anything special. They've got the same style tags some of my Levi's RED and European-made LVC garments have, which is kind of odd, if you bought them in the US. But no big deal anyways. I like the vintage inspired look, though, with the rivets and cinchback. This model was probably just one of the "seasonal" models Levi's rolls out with once in a while which stays for a season or two.

This model was probably just one of the "seasonal" models Levi's rolls out with once in a while which stays for a season or two.

thats exactly what they are, from the european line...

didnt anybody notice that they are made in spain?