WTB: Base Control Beanie specifically (or any similar "slouchy" beanie)

doczein

Hey, I'm looking for a base control beanie but I can't seem to find one anywhere. I'm looking specifically for a Black or dark brown beanie, but preferably black. Also, I'm looking for the ones that seem to encompass a good part of the head and ears but still have a good amount of "slouch" in the back where the slack just slouches down. I'm sure alot of you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, I have only one reference right now with ardeetee since I'm pretty new here, but I have a whole ebay feedback sheet to my name if any of you wish to see it.

I like the thread your mom uses chim! My sister uses soy wool and it's frickin' quality man! Smells cool too.

i'm a little turned off by the looseness (loose guage?) of the knit of the beanies, chim.

just curious, is there a way dior momme could make it a tighter knit, maybe to the point that you couldn't see through the spaces between the threads, but with still the same amount of slack and slouch?

still looking for that base control beanie.

i'm a little turned off by the looseness (loose guage?) of the knit of the beanies, chim.

just curious, is there a way dior momme could make it a tighter knit, maybe to the point that you couldn't see through the spaces between the threads, but with still the same amount of slack and slouch?

I agree with this 100% and I was actually going to ask the same question....

Let us know what Momme says.

Thanks Chim.