Nudie slim jim sizing

talk

im usually size 30, went for size 31 in slim jim drys. i kinda wanted to have a nontight pair for once, wear it a bit loose. fits like a charm except some reason the bottom of my pants seems to flare out. the only way to prevent it is if i roll my pants in the inside or pull up my pants really high. (im not even sagging, just a comfy fit on the waist). so should i just fix the length and maek them shorter or would that make these pants too short after i wash them? advice anyone?

id kinda like them if the bottom looked like thin finns. or had that tighter ankle/ semi tight calf which i think makes stacking look good. would that be possible? and how obvious would it be that i tapered it? like marks on the jeans.

Weird, I'm having the same problem with my Slim Jims. I sized up 1 because I have huge quads and didn't want them to be painted on, but the hem is just wayyy too wide. They drag under my shoes constantly, it sucks. Thinking of bringing them to a tailor as well and having them tapered from the knee down. Let me know how it goes if you do it.

You guys do know they make a model called the straight sven right? I've heard good things about them. It's between jim and ralf or so says the nudie site. A bunch of people on styleforum have them and they look good.

i've had slim jim dry blacks for almost a year and they have only stretched about an inch. I have to wear them pretty high to be comfortable. They are so tight that the crotch finally ripped last week. If i bought them again i would size up. Never been washed either....