alexander wang

pmpacrmb

Clothing seems to be what would result from Hedi Slimane designing for American Apparel.

Christ, you hit the nail on the head with that one. I might be up for this if the prices aren't horrible, I could use some basics in cashmere, especially since I need a simple cardigan and AA's felt like it was a joke.

Idk the price point, but looking at how much the dresses/shirts/cardigans are ($200-500), I'd assume the cashmere basics for guys would probably cost somewhere between there as well--everything is cashmere. He's been getting a lot of accolades (for womenswear) for quality of cashmere, design, and whatnot. Nice, wearable, simple basics, I guess. He drew a parallel between his line and Theory.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

^yeeeah i'm part of the (apparent) majority that doesn't really want "WANG" all over my clothes and bags. i do like the duffle though as i've been looking for one when i travel but won't be backpacking—again tho the *ahem* "generous" branding really throws me off.
that parka looks pretty decent but according to the GQ pricelist it'll be $199USD? can't imagine paying that amount for inevitably hype h&m shit tbh, unless the build is somehow a quantum leap from default h&m quality.

p.s. spoiler tag is a simple [ spoiler ] *insert spoilered thang here* [ / spoiler ] (sans spaces of course)

^yeeeah i'm part of the (apparent) majority that doesn't really want "WANG" all over my clothes and bags. i do like the duffle though as i've been looking for one when i travel but won't be backpacking—again tho the *ahem* "generous" branding really throws me off.

that parka looks pretty decent but according to the GQ pricelist it'll be $199USD? can't imagine paying that amount for inevitably hype h&m shit tbh, unless the build is somehow a quantum leap from default h&m quality.

Damn didn't notice the price list was up already. Agreed on both counts, although I have a feeling that it's still gonna be selling out fast regardless.

Until then I shall be waiting with bated breath to see some rich azn dude with a wang shaped WANG beanie.

Edited by FatCook