Michael J Krell Clothing

michaeljkrell

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the pics of the trench coat in black and green. As you can probably see, there are a couple of things different. Most notably the hardware has gotten better and the pockets are topstitched. I will take pictures of them on me this weekend, along with a bunch of over garments.

blacktrench.jpg

greentrench1.jpg

greentrench2.jpg

greentrench3.jpg

Here are the pics of the trench coat in black and green. As you can probably see, there are a couple of things different. Most notably the hardware has gotten better and the pockets are topstitched. I will take pictures of them on me this weekend, along with a bunch of over garments.

I think the pockets kill this. Bummer as I was looking forward to it.

It isn't so in your face when you are wearing it. The reason behind topstiching the pockets is because when you press the garment after washing it, the crease around the pocket is going to show, and so we wanted to make it look as if that was intended...

I am looking at the pics a work on a different monitor and the green is off. The actual green is much more subdued.

After 3 all nighters, the new online store is ready to go! I think everyone will agree that it is a big improvement over our previous incarnations. There are still some little things we need to fix, but it is functional. I have to thank my friend Jake Wiechman for the design work on it. He is also was integral in the the logo design and is working with us on our branding. If you like the site, drop him a line jakewiechman ^@^ gmail.com and let him know.

One thing you will notice is that the prices are higher, but we will now have a superfuture code that will give 20% off the purchase price, which will get the prices back to where they were before. The code is "superfuture"...

There is also free shipping to the US & international shipping is a flat rate of $5.

More things will be going up tomorrow and over the weekend, and I will update stock info in our affiliate thread.

And I might be able to function better tomorrow if there were a couple of orders in my email when I wake up tomorrow :-)

www.michaeljkrell.com

Here are some new garments that are available via our online store.

redlinenbig.jpg

flannellinedtwillbig.jpg

bluetwillribbig.jpg

Only have one of these smalls, but will be getting more in stock soon...

naturalgrayunderwearbig.jpg

Everything i have bought from him and seen has been well made, constructed from good materials, and fit nice. Not everything is high fashion. Flathead and other self edge wear is just plain ol' western wear if you really want to break it down, but people don't complain about those as they're still good products. Also, it's nice that it's a two man operation stuck in the heart of the midwest. Plus, mjk undies are the best i've ever worn.

to be completely honest. I think michael j krell garments are dry and completely boring. I'm frankly sick of it being bumped to the top all of the time. As you have a following at style forum I'd suggest staying there before people get too much disdain for your product, ala denimbar style.

Fixed that for you, Holla.

Your opinon isn't neccessary that of the populous and in this case definitely not: there's plenty of people on Supertalk that dig MJK.

I would like to see some new t's, basics, or something for the summer weather.

We will be making some bamboo pocket tees and maybe get some more sleeveless hoodies going. Would you be interested in a basic sleeveless tee?

The website should be working properly too...

The bamboo pocket tees sound awesome--looking forward to those. I would like to see basic tees or v-necks. Personally not a big fan of sleeveless tees, but I do wear tanktops. That would be cool.

We will be making some bamboo pocket tees and maybe get some more sleeveless hoodies going. Would you be interested in a basic sleeveless tee?

The website should be working properly too...

I've never had any of MJK stuff, but the stuff looks good to me at the price point. Would have grabbed the flannels this year, but not a big fan of the manderine collar. Either way keep up the good work, look forward to making a future purchase.

I love your consistent approach to designing your pieces and growing your company. At first I didn't understand what the hype was about on styleforum but now I see they were just supporting a rather level-headed homegrown operation and that's all right by me. It's not like these guys are opening boutiques in every hip city trying to achieve a cult of personality or bombarding us with hundreds of all-over-print hoodies.

I really hope you guys don't logo your stuff too garishly (or at all :) ). I'd rather see a consistent "taloring/construction" touch to your pieces ala the three jackets you've released, it's really endeared itself to me because it looks like a "J" hehe.

I would love to see that same touch done on a long-coat, using the back to back "j" cut to somewhat hide pocket placements... I could see it on pea-coats, duffels, leather jackets etc. etc.

He is also was integral in the the logo design and is working with us on our branding. If you like the site, drop him a line jakewiechman ^@^ gmail.com and let him know.

One thing you will notice is that the prices are higher, but we will now have a superfuture code that will give 20% off the purchase price, which will get the prices back to where they were before. The code is "superfuture"...

www.michaeljkrell.com

Here are some new garments that are available via our online store.

redlinenbig.jpg

flannellinedtwillbig.jpg

bluetwillribbig.jpg

Only have one of these smalls, but will be getting more in stock soon...

naturalgrayunderwearbig.jpg

Also (aside from the basic/minimalist/semi-luxury appeal) the whole modeling in man-undies totally sounds supergay.

Just posted a few new things on the site.

Organic Cotton V-Neck Pocket T-Shirt (Only 1 XS, 1 S, & 1 M)

http://www.michaeljkrell.com/pinkvnecktshirt.html

pinkshirtbig.jpg

Organic Cotton/Ecospun T-Shirt (Only 1 XS, 1 S, & 1 M)

http://www.michaeljkrell.com/greenstripetshirt.html

greenstripetshirtbig.jpg

Than an old racing jacket in XL & an original Whodini jacket in XXL...

http://www.michaeljkrell.com/sale.htm

racingjacketbig.jpg

whodinijacketbig.jpg

We have black underwear ready to go in small, medium and large. We also have a pair of red underwear in XXL. I will try get it up on the site tonight, but just pm if you want to order. They are $35 before the 20% discount and free shipping. And remember, this underwear is Kiya approved!

Detail pics of our new pants coming tonight. They are really nice!

Thought I would cross post in this thread.

Here are some detail pics of the pants. The "official" pants will have a leather button on top of the fly. Those are leather buttons on the back. I will try to get some fit pics tonight, but those are a 32 and I am more of a 30 in these pants. This is our regular fit and we will have a slim fit as well. They will probably sell for around $125 after the styleforum discount.

Right now they will come in espresso, khaki & dark green. If we can pre-sell 8-10 pairs of another color, the color limitations are basically endless.

brownpantsregular.jpg

brownpantsregulardetail1.jpg

brownpantsregulardetail2.jpg

brownpantsregulardetail3.jpg