Best Music Sites ??

savage

Guest Goose25

just so's u know - we are adding podcasting to supertalk very soon.. save up your vids and record a show and then when we are go with the podcasting add it to supertalk and it will automaticlally go live on iTunes

neato huh?

thats cool

im a big fan of music blogs myself, you aint no picasso especially, i also scour pitchfork for mp3s and whenever im reading yanp i go on link tangents, theres a million different blogs out there with tons of shit ive never heard

youaintnopicasso.com

My friend showed me Swoptimo and I've heard good things about Oink, but I was wondering what you use? ???

private or public...

I haven't been on oink before but swoptimo was awesome!! I wish I could get on that...

what genre of music do you want? purevolume.com has rock/emo/indie/screamo/metal/etc.

back in the day, soulseek was my choice. it had a solid userbase that was filled with obsessive types who loved to have the best quality compression (for mp3s 192k to 256) and had immaculate file-trees that kept all the albums in order.

nowadays my soulseek is screwing up and nobody wants to share with me.

• 3 months later...

filemp3.org

good torrent site for random findings; a lot of djs on there uploading their whites and classic stuff for the 90's that passed under the radar... Found proxys destroy on there a years or so ago, before anyone had any idea....

http://www.epitonic.com

i really really love this site. they feature nemerous bands from all over the world, both signed and unsigned. covers many sub-genre music. you can stream the sound files without having have to launch one of your music players. also their 'radio' feature will construct a playlist based on your musical preference.

love love love.