OiNK

Servo2000

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's funny ppl w/ little rep are offering it as if potentially getting warned/droped on OiNK is worth one or two rep points. anyway, sean, link what you're seeding? i may DL.

edit... why not?

Ratio: 3.762

Uploaded: 128.10 GB

Downloaded: 34.05 GB

muhwahaha. :P

there was a time when i really wanted to get up to 1TB, but my computer sucks and I'd rather spend money on food and clothes before investing in my non-existent 'system'. but that may change now that i have a lot of free time...huy.

• 2 weeks later...

make sure that you're clever. seed forever. i stopped seeding when my ratio hit about 4, cause my PC died. :(

i'm neverletdown on oink if you want to BE OINK PALS or something, although i'm not quite sure i understand the point of that. i have two invites right now if anyone needs one. if i give you one please don't fuck it up. :)

no one will download my shit tho fuck this ratio thing is retarded.

The ratio is there to make sure people fucking contribute. Because people are forced to keep a ratio, you can download anything you want, faster than any other p2p client. The ratio isn't even that hard. Make sure you're clever, seed your torrents and if worse comes to worst, query your favorite musician/group into the "requests" section and see if you can't fufill anyone's request. But if you do, make sure you know what the hell you are doing and rip cd's at V/O (mp3) or lossless (flac).

If you don't like it, feel free to stop leeching from our community and use soulseek or limewire.

I also have ten invites, if anyone would like one, feel free to pm.

I cannot get motherfucking clever for the life of me.

Believe me, I'm not technologically-retarded either, but it's driving me fucking nuts. I'm going to give it another go next weekend.

What is your setup, Servo and moy? The only thing i can't help you with is if you're using someone else's wifi, in that case, you're more or less fucked. You just need to open your ports by entering your IP address into the address bar of your browser, manually type them in and make sure your firewall lets them be bypassed as well.

If you're using a friend's wifi, ask permission before fucking around with it.

If i can figure out how to get clever using my wireless card with a signal relayed from my router, i can try to help.

btw, microtorrent is the best client to use.

looking for an invite. I had an account with a ratio hovering around 2 (fios), but I forgot to log in and it expired :/

Careful, I don't think we're allowed to invite anyone back who's been kicked out. And just keep seeding CS3, phen, that's a guaranteed ratio booster if you just seed it long enough.

Clopek, I don't know if there's any way to get around that, check with the mIRC torrent channels, they might help you out. Otherwise, start paying for your own internet.

i don't think it would be a problem since he got kicked out for lack of use.

I'm in the same boat. I had a ratio above 1:1 but I forgot to log in for a couple months and it got deactivated. An invite would be much appreciated!

johnnyred @ gmail

• 2 weeks later...

They just lowered the required ratio! Fuck yes! I can finally start downloading stuff again. I've gotten my ratio up to like .32 and I was just on the verge of 5gb downloaded and was worried I was going to get the ban stick, so I haven't downloaded anything in like a month.

• 2 weeks later...