Wrangler Bluebell 11oz

dave023

I really don't mean to sound condescending, but the whole Bluebell slang is "sturdy sanforized fabric", so I'd imagine that they are. Plus I've heard that the people at Wrangler Europe put a lot of effort into their reproductions, so I'd imagine they stay pretty true.

I'm not all that familiar with Blue Bell though, and if someone else could confirm for or against, that'd be cool...

I have 3 pair, and everything that Giantsdrink said is correct. Sanforized, little shrinkage. Also, these tend to run large--I have a pair marked 32 that measure about 35 inches. Great jeans though. They used to show up pretty cheap on ebay, but not for a while.

Which kind(s) do you have? Have you been wearing them for long? Do they wear nicely? There isn't much Bluebell around here at all, but I realllllly like the look of these jeans, and am glad to hear them recommended...

Ok, cool. I really liked the original 11MJs but now really dig the darker color of the Japanese 11MJs that just came up on the Bluebell site. However I kinda wondered what they mean by calling the jeans 'dry'.

Hearing that they're soft though, makes sense. I'd assume that these would be a great classic denim with a very nice overall fade.

Oh and it'd be great if you ever post pics!

• 6 months later...

I just bought a pair of bluebells last week(12,5 oz.)! And the fit is perfect(the best fitting jeans I own so far). The tag on the jeans says that it's sanforized but a paper tag with the care instructions that came with the jeans says that they can shrink up to 1 size.

"If you would like to keep the original look and size of this garment please dry clean only. If you choose to wash the garment, please note that:

- It will shrink one size after washing(please select your size with this in mind)

-blablabla"