FS: Nudie Slim Jims Greycast in 32x32 (trades welcome)

hp_

You probably know what these are since you clicked the link, but if you don't, these are unwashed, raw denim, made in Italy, very expensive and all that. These are not selvedge (as you can see in the photos).

Also listed in SA Mart.

I got these back in the middle of November and wore them 3-4 times a week until the middle of December. I've decided that they are a bit too short for me, and a bit too tight. They are at about a 33-34 now. I have not washed them, and they still smell fine.

Selling these to get a pair of New Standards :D

I've tried to get the colour as close as possible to the actual. If you want the unedited, huge JPGs from my camera, ask.

And the pictures (sorry about the dirty rug):

Front: -- They aren't this shiny.

front_28.jpg

Back: -- They are a bit too shiny in this picture too.

back_36.jpg

Waist: -- Truest colour, as you can see they are at 33-34 now.

waist.jpg

The honeycomb

honeycomb.jpg

Inside out:

insideout.jpg

A bit too tight for me:

sidefit.jpg

I am 6'2" and 180-185 for reference.

I would like to get $100 for these shipped. I have the booklet that comes in the back pocket, but it's back at school (Boston).

I will consider any trades, even if what you have is worth more than these.

Any questions, IM me at i3dki.

I know I said on SA-mart that I thought the thighs were going to be too tight for me - just to be sure, could you measure them, say 3" below the crotch?

I have a pair of 30x34 Straight Svens (stretched to 32" waist) or 31x34 NWT Uniqlo dry selvage to trade, if you're interested. No money in my paypal though, so I'd only be able to trade.