asians...

dumadiscount

So a guy gets back from Montana and has a bunch of Canadian dollars to exchange. So, he goes to the currency exchange window at the local bank.

It was a short line with just one guy already at the window ... an Asian guy trying to exchange yen for dollars and he was a little irritated!

He asks the teller, "Why it change?? Yest’day, I get two huna dolla

fo yen. Today I get huna eighty?? Why it change?"

The teller shrugs her shoulders and says, "Fluctuations."

The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white people too!"

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Asian people don't like to half-ass shit, as I've gathered. They either do it or they don't. Usually that means geeking out on something and thinking it's normal. White people think it's OCD, Asian people just call it having an interest in something. Look at Ryu; to most, his collection and knowledge of denim is totally nuts, it's been blown up to mythical proportions on ehre, but he probably just considers it a hobby along with the rest of his hobbies. I've played guitar for like 15 years, but when I come to Asia I'm always embarrassed because I must play like 2% of what these Asian guys do. When they say they do something, they really go all out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqwpjJHqjLw

i can't stand it when young asian people go out as a gorup, every gilr is glame out, LV sporting gucci wearing.....and when it comes time to pay for the bill, they start busting out calculator on their cell phone to check the tip amount and see if they been over charge.....and talking serious shit after words...

i can't stand it when young asian people go out as a gorup, every gilr is glame out, LV sporting gucci wearing.....and when it comes time to pay for the bill, they start busting out calculator on their cell phone to check the tip amount and see if they been over charge.....and talking serious shit after words...

hey, don't blame them. every cent counts for the next supreme box tee y'know?

either i'm an idiot, or i'm wasting a hell of a lot of money on college but your racial breakdown is absurd, but excuse me if i'm getting the wrong impression from this.

i'm "black" and i'm also as thin as a nail (diminishing any "physical" characteristics/advantages you speak of) and I also attend one of the nations' top schools. I owe none of my achievements to my physical being whatsoever, so please cease with the blanket statements.

I know and have observed boundless amounts of people who weigh out of your ingenious breakdown, and if you don't, I suggest you get out more.

peace

you are wasting a helll of a lot of money on tuition.

we all are

Old asians are like this as well, my parents do this and they're fucking richer than you and me. They own a million dollar house, mortgage paid, and bought mercedes s class recently in cash, have a florida summer home, and still have money for 3 vacations a year with no debt on postal worker and mail room clerk salary.

Old asians are like this as well, my parents do this and they're fucking richer than you and me. They own a million dollar house, mortgage paid, and bought mercedes s class recently in cash, have a florida summer home, and still have money for 3 vacations a year with no debt on postal worker and mail room clerk salary.

Your parents need to write a book.

it's called beating the fucking system. all the young AZYNS are doing nails making fucking $65K cash no taxes and they're on fucking welfare. Well, sorry for the expose.

i've once heard of a tale of a japanese girl, whose family moved to paris when she was little. she got ridiculed and made fun of by her classmates when she told them candy candy was a japanese anime. her french classmates mocked her how could there be blonde european characters in a japanese cartoon. (i guess they imagined all the characters in a japanime should be slanty-eyed and flat-nosed.)

you know how koreans say they invented fubu

well i knew a korean once who told me sushi, fried rice, teriyaki, dumplings, etc etc were all invented by & stolen from koreans.

that's some next level shit, yeah?

I think we know the same koreans.

some koreans in hs claimed the fukching gang was founded by koreans. Why the hell would some koreans form a fukinese gang.

Sorry slightly off topic. I had never heard of lining up "Camping" outside of clothing stores before I read it on the net a while back. Of course I have seen people line up all night for concert tickets. It still blows my mind that cats do it, kinda cool and kinda weird at the same time...something that would never happen where I live. Brands that have such a loyal following, plus they must loooove it knowing everything they produce is snapped up instantly!