Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

all suck. the girl sucks

thanks guys, i assumed as much. yeah she played me her favorite song from the deftones album and i even told her its not for me, but i told her i wouldnt 'shit on it' before i actually gave it a chance. she just kept telling me that the lyrics are so deep, and that i stop listening to hip hop cause its all violence and demeaning to wemen. but she is really fucking hot, so it can impede my judgment.

yo if she listens to music for lyrical meaning, and those are her favorite bands, that is fucked up girl..

anyhow

if you just wanna fuck, buy deftons dunk and matching rogue status hoodie

also get some nudies or apc. imperials if you wanna look really next-level hypebeast.

fuck you guys

you cannot hate on White Pony or Around the Fur

i don't even really listen to the deftones anymore and those albusm are still great.

I wasnt hating on them. I love them. But...I was living in SoCal in their heyday, and I noticed most people outside of the area dont appreciate them.

I like White Pony the most...

i have been feeling worn out for the past couple days...i don't really do anything that would make me feel tired though.

after reading the magnolia bakery thread i want a cupcake and/or some rainbow cookies. and i want to sleep more.

thanks guys, i assumed as much. yeah she played me her favorite song from the deftones album and i even told her its not for me, but i told her i wouldnt 'shit on it' before i actually gave it a chance. she just kept telling me that the lyrics are so deep, and that i stop listening to hip hop cause its all violence and demeaning to wemen. but she is really fucking hot, so it can impede my judgment.

tbh she sounds certifiably wack. You don't shit on her music but she shits on yours without giving it a chance. And she is trying to change you... sign of bad things to come.

^^

Is the Jollibee spaghetti sweet like the ones in the philippines? Ugh. I hate sweet spaghetti ~_~. The fried chicken there is alrite tho.

i don't know i didn't get the spaghetti. i'm not fond of filipino spaghetti eitherr jufran to the max

"Did you get my Christmas gifts yet? The shirts with my face on them?" DB asked.

"No," I said.

"God, they're so awesome. We rolled six deep in those one night. Pretty much the best night ever."

"I gave Lucy a T-shirt with my face on it once for Valentine's Day. She wore it out. At the sushi restaurant the hostess did a double take. Over dinner, Lucy contradicted me about something and I suddenly yelled out, 'Don't ever contradict me in public ever again!' Right in front of the waitress, who of course noticed that Lucy was wearing a shirt with my face on it."

"Ha ha--wearing a shirt with your face on it is pretty much the best conversation starter ever."

"That's not true," I said. "The best conversation starter is either (1) putting a chick's hand on your crotch and asking, 'Feel that?' or (2) asking someone whether they've played Grand Theft Auto IV yet."